Group Ride at Jay's this Thursday

4punksdad

#41 Post by 4punksdad »

Originally posted by Jaybr
The corners are all great and the jump faces all seem to still be in good shape.

Chris tried (with Haydug's encouragement) to jump the downhill double backwards, didn't work to well and I'll bet he's got the scars to prove it.ohmy.gif

I still want to do something different with that jump before the whoops (Nrath's deathtrap) and make a couple of the tabletops longer before the spring ride.

We missed you yesterday!

I'll probably just trailer my skid loader down with me in the spring if the weather is right. I had no idea a ride was planned since I was away from the board for a week or so. Looks like a fun time.

thunderwolf

#42 Post by thunderwolf »

Originally posted by haydug
I still can't believe Ryanstones forgot his bike. :ride:

Originally posted by Jaybr He forgot his boys quad too, here he is on one of my ex's.[/B]

How did he find the riding area?

Rookiex

#43 Post by Rookiex »

next time im going down, kenny went me an him are usually the only consistant dale racers in d11 unless haydug shows up an pulls hole shot and races his own race by himself infront of the pact:mad: tongue.gif ...I dont know how to get to where you guys rode but I really want to go next time.

Brad77

#44 Post by Brad77 »

:rotf

I wish Ryanstones would get on here and comment. Maybe there is a logical explanation. biggrin.gif

What I don't understand is how that can happen. Does he have an enclosed trailer, and he pulled it all the way up there and opened it and said, WHOOPS empty trailer.

Hey, it looks like you guys had fun. I may try and drive up there and ride with you guys someday.

Although I wish that some of you guys could come down here and ride on some of these Georgia tracks. We got some good ones. In fact next weekend on the 10th and 11th, the Ga. Promoters group is having a Winter Warmup race at Echeconnee which is one of the nationals tracks. I plan on being there.

thunderwolf

#45 Post by thunderwolf »

haydug

#46 Post by haydug »

Originally posted by Brad77
:rotf

I wish Ryanstones would get on here and comment. Maybe there is a logical explanation. biggrin.gif

What I don't understand is how that can happen. Does he have an enclosed trailer, and he pulled it all the way up there and opened it and said, WHOOPS empty trailer.

It gets better than that, his trailer is an open trailer. But I don't remember seeing it, so I think he must have forgotten it to. :confused:
He did remember to bring gear though. :head:

NRath

Ryanstones the forgetful here

#47 Post by NRath »

How bad was that? Left home REaL early for the 13 hour drive and by the time i came to my senses with no trailer it was too late to turn around! Thankfully Jaybr has a great rental program, A good days riding only cost me a set of 400ex bearings, a cannondale hat , and all the change in my pockets!! Thanks Jay! You are a great host and really saved the day for me. Your aSpeed is sweet, think you need a new powerband though, so i can keep up with the eeeeenergizer bunny! Great to meet ******, Kenny, 4 wheels and all. AWESOmE 450 doug! you really put the YFZ down!

haydug

#48 Post by haydug »

Hey Ryan, glad you finally came on here to defend yourself. Not much fun picking on someone who can't defend themselves. Great time riding with you, as well as everyone(as usual).
Rental program: I think it would be cheaper for me to rent next time than hauling the trailer, Jay: I'll take the Speed, and a 400 as a backup. biggrin.gif

EuroGOD

#49 Post by EuroGOD »

Originally posted by haydug
Rental program:  I think it would be cheaper for me to rent next time than hauling the trailer biggrin.gif

...unless you're delivering a trailer-load of spares :deal:

Jaybr

#50 Post by Jaybr »

Euro, don't worry. If Haydug forgets your quad you've got first dibs on my spare:D

And I guess I should go ahead and explain why Ryan didn't have his quads. He was up here from FL visiting family for the holidays, never intended on bringing the quads since I've got a couple spares.

I expected to have my 450 done so we could both ride dales, but that didn't happen.