atv sport mag

465stroker

#21 Post by 465stroker »

Originally posted by Derno24
How much and are they standard travel?

They are both long travel units. Not longer - but have around 1-2" more up travel. These have the BIG cans + rebound adjustment on the fronts (very uncommon). I know the fronts retail for 1700.00 and the rear is 900.00. I'll have pricing in a few days.

JeffQuadShop

#22 Post by JeffQuadShop »

Originally posted by 465stroker
Jeff,

I am lucky enough to be driving by his house on the way home from the GNCC banquet!  Sounds like it is gonna be a killer.
I've got a 256 meg card and lots of batteries for my camera. biggrin.gif

Big Winky

#23 Post by Big Winky »

Rick,
You should get the injectors re-angled while you have it apart, it's really worth it. Makes for real nice throttle reponse, not to mention that fouled plugs become a thing of the past even with the throttle on. take a look at my site, we have a picture of the reangled injectors there And congrats to Tracie, nice job!:clap:

465stroker

#24 Post by 465stroker »

Dropped the motor off last night at Mazlanik Motorsports. Sounds like Wade Wilcox will be massaging the motor into a 450 with depedability upgrades first and formost - the rest is up to Wade on any other upgrades.
Steve has some great product bolt-ons yet to be released too! I'll keep ya all in touch with the project since I decided to build my new 02 that I purchased from the Liq auction a few months ago.

LapTraffic

#25 Post by LapTraffic »

You should get the injectors re-angled while you have it apart, it's really worth it.

What size hammer do we use to reangle them? biggrin.gif

Seriously though, where is your website and is this something we can do ourselves?

Jaybr

#26 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by LapTraffic
is this something we can do ourselves?

I'm pretty sure they fill in the injector ports in the head with weld, and re-machine them at a different angle.

http://www.diamondracingatv.com

Swampdale

#27 Post by Swampdale »

I just re-installed my engine. Diamond Racing performed several mods including the re-angled injectors. Jim cuts the injector hosings off the intake and re-welds them at the optimum angle. The modification is very clean and is certainly well worth the money. Flooding is virtually eliminated and throttle response improved significantly. I recently had the opportunity to visit Jim at his shop. This guy is GREAT. I highly recommend his services. He has been extremely helpful during my update and build process. After mulling over whether or not to purchase a Cannondale for about 6 months and becoming familiar with all the potentional ugly things that can occur with them, I decided to dive in. I haven't regreted it yet. It's been a month since I purchased it new. I cranked it up this weekend for the first time. All I can say is AWESOME!!! Thanks Jim.
:usa

Pro400EXC

#28 Post by Pro400EXC »

I caught myself hitting the throttle when i stalled it,and then slapped myself saying "what are you thinking"

But about better throttle response,i emna how much better can you get,my Blaze stock,just is nasty,well thats coming from a stock 400ex,lol

jcv440

#29 Post by jcv440 »

I am looking forward to putting together a completely "bullet-proof" engine for Ricks 2004 Race Quad. Rick and I have discussed at some length the options in front of us... Cannondale was great at making changes, some for the good and some for simply cutting costs, I made sure to stock our shelves with the best revisions of each part, and cant wait to assemble all of them in one engine.
I work closely with WWE and Champion Motorsports, and the three of us will be spending time together on the west coast in the next few weeks. Rick has become a great friend and I can not wait to get the new season underway, I am sure the road ahead holds nothing but great success.
-MAZ
http://www.cdaleparts.com/service.html

MAZ

#30 Post by MAZ »

rolleyes.gif OPppppSSsss!!!
Vito was on my PC the last time he was here at the shop, and I never realized that the cookies had saved his log-in.

The above post is mine, sorry to cause any confusion!!! lol
-MAZ