My pic's of winter rebuilds

EuroGOD

#11 Post by EuroGOD »

I'm paitently waiting for the iceskating season to stop...
Then it's open season on the 1/8th mile oval.

dawzie

#12 Post by dawzie »

Originally posted by EuroGOD
I'm paitently waiting for the iceskating season to stop...
Then it's open season on the 1/8th mile oval.

Is that like big game season here ??tongue.gif

dalewannbe

Dawzie

#13 Post by dalewannbe »

I have dreams about having that many quads! What do you do to be able to have so many...............no wife or kids?

dawzie

#14 Post by dawzie »

yeah, these mid life crisis are really bad :rotf

no, really, the X left me about 9 years ago. Once I got over that, got my bussiness going where it should be, oldest son works for me, other one in collage, things are just going really good for the last 4-5 years.

Just giving my kids eveything I wanted and couldn't have. Thank God I'm able to enjoy it with them.

I'm in the excavation (sons job) septic pumping (my job) repair and maintaince of septic systems (our job) and just to keep things interesting we also have a landscape supply yard bussiness.

Oh, it helps not to smoke or drink either :head: I quit doing both and things are ALOT clearer now :dance:

OCMANJOE

#15 Post by OCMANJOE »

yeah we will prolly be there on sunday if there is raceing. me and OCR are goin to Jersey to pick up some stuff from the coater so after.

dawzie

#16 Post by dawzie »

Went to Lembo's today, only 4 1/2" of ice. They wont race unless there is 6" or more

See you guys next week

OCMANJOE

#17 Post by OCMANJOE »

yeah maybe ill see you there. I figured even with it being this cold it would not be thick enough for raceing. Last year when it was getting a lil warmer the ice started to get grooves and bumps in it which was throwing everyone off. So was that you last season with the loudest cannondale??? I wonder what the guy that threw the raptor motor in the 250r frame will come with this year, I know it was for sale on ebay.

dawzie

#18 Post by dawzie »

So was that you last season with the loudest cannondale??? I wonder what the guy that threw the raptor motor in the 250r frame will come with this year, I know it was for sale on ebay.

That was me biggrin.gif

Yeah, the guy with the Hummer and pit crew. I wonder what he can buy this season that wont run.

I was on a 5 acre lake today, 6 miles from Lembo's, 10" of ice, go figure??

OCMANJOE

#19 Post by OCMANJOE »

ya thats it. Ya he was a lil too much for ice raceing with that whole set up. The thing barely moved. I dono if you remembered but my friend was there with a kfx that he was just experimenting with full struts and one shock one strut and all that. This year he will have the shocks lol. Hope to meet ya there sunday.-JOE