Dark Day In Philly

Derno24

#21 Post by Derno24 »

I didn't think too many people would be interested on an atv only site, but I thought **** I was on the sideline the whole game. I should post a few.

******: Post'em I always like seeing how other people work. That IMAX camera pic was for me. I was amazed at how much went into that. There were 5 guys all around the photographer using it and they were all doing something.

thomez

#22 Post by thomez »

I enjoy both football and politics so I'm happy if both of you can post the pics biggrin.gif

02Cannibal

#23 Post by 02Cannibal »

You passed up Rausch for that!!!

Just kidding, very cool pics. MUst of been a trip being right in the mix.

Derno24

#24 Post by Derno24 »

It was great up until the 2am out time:cry:

jcv440

#25 Post by jcv440 »

That's cool Derno, sorry about the Eagles though.....sorry but I'm cheerin for Carolina, I hate the Pats.

Derno24

#26 Post by Derno24 »

I would have to agree about the Pats but, I really doubt Carolina or Philly for that matter are in their league. New England dismantled the hottest team in the NFL last weekend and made it look easy.

jcv440

#27 Post by jcv440 »

That was all in Manning's hands. He just couldn't handle the pressure, and the last time they played was still in his head. He's a basketcase. I seriously think the Panthers can pull it off. Stephen Davis Stephen Davis!!!!!

And to get kinda back on the Eagles.....What do you think about Rush's comments on Donavan? Do you believe he was actually just criticizing the sports reporters and Donavan's talent, or do you think it was racism?

Derno24

#28 Post by Derno24 »

I think he was being critical of Donavan and not being racist. Donovans numbers are good, but not great. Some of that has to do with the quality of his recievers and some has to do with him not wanting to throw into tight coverage. I am not a Republican so don't think I am sticking up for Rush. I think he wanted a reaction and he got it. If I were him I would have been there the next week to address what I said though.

jcv440

#29 Post by jcv440 »

Originally posted by Derno24
.  I am not a Republican so don't think I am sticking up for Rush.  

Not everyone is perfect! I know! biggrin.gif

Yes, I'm not sticking up for Rush either, but I really do think they blew it out of proportion. He has proven his point time in and time out, and they're STILL talking about it. Collinsworth needs to find a new hobby.

Derno24

#30 Post by Derno24 »

Collinsworth sucks. I think he has the dumbest opinions. Rush wasn't validated either. I don't think race should have been his card. It should have just been a player.