Lurkers Roll Call

cannibaljim

#31 Post by cannibaljim »

I'm a lurker to but i have only ridden my dale about a hour and a half the motor is out for updates so i don't have a lot of personal experience but i'm working on it. But i have learned a lot just by reading everyone eles post. Thanks Guys.:usa

pdavis

#32 Post by pdavis »

good to see you guys joining in :clap: :clap: :usa

fx400

lurking since 12/23/02 whats the record?

#33 Post by fx400 »

long time reader, first time poster. I am always surfing here and at cannondaler.com. I think both of these sites rock! lots of great info here but I haven't had much to contribute because I hardly ride anymore. my fx is finally running again after I replaced my sprag gear. I really appreciate all the help from Kyle at r&s! I called him at least a dozen times and every time he was very helpful. he talked me though the entire job. I doubt I would have even tried to do the work myself if it wasn't for Kyle meeting me in Sparta last fall, and assuring me that I could do it. it took me a while but I wasn't really in a big rush. anyways while I was working on it I made my own ignition plate. if anybody would like to purchase one of these let me know. I haven't sold any of them yet but I was thinking $12.00 each mailed to your door would be a fair price.

ryanstones plz don't ban me!!! I really like surfing here!!!

not sure if the picture is goin to work but here goes.

MXMIKE

#34 Post by MXMIKE »

Were is the BEER holder:w: :drink:

Ryanstones

Nice plate FX400

#35 Post by Ryanstones »

Glad to hear from you, was just about to ban all nonposters. I think you WIN the lurking record! That gives you the right to buy one CDR's tee shirt at FULL price! congrats!

Agree with you on Kyle, R&S. That guy is the best. Guess that's why he's so hard to get ahold of!

:welcome:

jesshamner

#36 Post by jesshamner »

I guess I'm a lurker. Since I am fairly new to dales...I figure I'll learn now and teach later. I really don't know that much about them. It would help if I had my cannibal here at school with me so I could ride it a little more and give some feedback. Thanks for the info! This site is great.:usa :head:

danyeo

#37 Post by danyeo »

Semi lurker here, i post every now and then. Getting some work done soon on the Cannibal and will be riding when this damm deep freeze is over, bbbrrrrr.

USAMoto00

#38 Post by USAMoto00 »

Justfine - Michelle is a fitness instructor, can you tell? lol
Derno - I mentioned the 1000 because not only do I like speed, but I like to run on one wheel for long periods of time too. My 1000 was in the 9's at the strip in street form. I like the Busa's but they are more for drag racing in my book. VERY fast though, but you know that!:head:

justfine

yepper......

#39 Post by justfine »

She could whip me into shape anytime............:head:

Derno24

#40 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by USAMoto00
I mentioned the 1000 because not only do I like speed, but I like to run on one wheel for long periods of time too. My 1000 was in the 9's at the strip in street form. I like the Busa's but they are more for drag racing in my book. VERY fast though, but you know that!:head:

I was just teasing. I love my bike for 2 reasons. 1. very comfortable for longer rides due to the less aggressive stance. 2. power is more linear doesn't hit all in the high rpms's. I have done all the other models before honda cbr600, gsxr 750, and such. I have to agree about 1 wheelin the Busa is a pig just to heavy. Bike meant for that is the R1. Bikes are my 2nd hobby right now behind my quads.