What would you guys buy if available??

thunderwolf

#31 Post by thunderwolf »

I will put some serious rock testing on the skid plate for you.:hammer:

haydug

#32 Post by haydug »

Lonestar is currently selling Ti products, but not sure about the price. I know they raced a full Ti bike in France this year. You can check it out in Dirtwheels I think.

But, build away, and for sure if you can offer Ti for cheap, I'll take some for sure. Everyone knows I'm a sucker for a deal.

pdavis

#33 Post by pdavis »

i got this swampland .... i mean, prime real estate here in florida, that i will part with, reluctanly, for a mear 500,000 per 1/4 acre, it was acuired all leagally, but my dog eat all the legal mumbo jumbo paper work, you dont need it any way, just send me cash only and if any one questions you tell them that Jay sold it to you

thats a great deal i think biggrin.gif

EuroGOD

#34 Post by EuroGOD »

Hmmm, sucker for a good deal hey?
I've got a low compression head here, less than 5 hours run time.....:deal:

aroracer72

#35 Post by aroracer72 »

yes...LSR is selling TI products. But they are..iof course...charging a ton for them....6000 for their Ti frame for example. These will be very close to average LT prices. The first couple sets will be for like 700...to get rolling,..then my dad wants to go hight./..but im trying to talk him into selling them for 750-800. Im not trying to pad my posts....im bringing technology and innovation into our sport...starting withb the cannondale..whivch doesnt have any real big advantage parts available for it. Ill for shure..most likely have a couple sets of arms ready for the group ride...one of which will be on mine..and ill let you guys ride it. That was wannablaze's idea...we talked for a while on the phone last night.
CHAD

P.S-my computer is broken...so it might take me a while to respond..like a day. If you really have to..or wanna talk to me..for like any reason...give me a call...no later then 11pm on school nights...but l8er is usually better.

aroracer72

#36 Post by aroracer72 »

your just jealous cause i have 22..ohhh..now 23 more posts then you :w: hehe. Its all good. And i think that post thing messed up becaus thqts when mmy computer crash...must have locked when i pushed submit...lol....glad jay is here to deal with the computer stuff.
CHAD

jcv440

#37 Post by jcv440 »

TI this.....:w:

pdavis

#38 Post by pdavis »

:rotf :rotf :rotf :rotf

justfine

oh ya

#39 Post by justfine »

+3 arms and +4 axle

jcv440

#40 Post by jcv440 »

I want a TI clutch lever.....bolt. yeah, a TI clutch lever bolt, and one for the brake lever also. yeah, that's it.