project cannondale!

THUNDERFOOT

project cannondale!

#1 Post by THUNDERFOOT »

ok i went out and bougth a c440 a couple weeks ago that was brand new and was gonna go back to bikes. but i have changed my mind back to quads. i am gonna take that motor and electrical system off of that. and by me a frame and aftermarket a arms and shocks. im gonna piece me one together. if anyone knows where i can get some good parts for cheap please let me know.

thanx

i found a frame on ebay that looks pretty good i think i might bid on it.

pdavis

#2 Post by pdavis »

you have come to the right place, although it would probably be cheaper to buy a quad then put after market parts on it
just my .02

THUNDERFOOT

#3 Post by THUNDERFOOT »

well i dont got much in the bike so the frame and the money im gonna have like nothing in. but its still gonna cost.

does anyone know what the big difference is in a c440 bike motor and a quad dale motor?

Ryanstones

sounds like a fun project

#4 Post by Ryanstones »

There is no difference in the motors. You oughta call haydug about the stuff you need.

Jammer72

#5 Post by Jammer72 »

Ryan

I got alot of stuff from Haydug for mine. I hit evverybody up on this one.,:head:

Ryanstones

so are you saying he has nothing left?

#6 Post by Ryanstones »

sad.gif

Thunderfoot, Jammer is proof that you can build a quad from other's leftovers!

proof

I think member SCHIFFTER has a whole bunch of parts too.

THUNDERFOOT, THUNDERWOLF....its so :confused:

THUNDERFOOT

#7 Post by THUNDERFOOT »

hey, thanx for the information. im thinkning about doing it. im gonna try to get ahold of a few people and see of i can get some stuff i found a frame and a moto swingarm on ebay. so im probably gonna buy both of those if i go threw with it.im leaning more towards the dale its ehtier build a dale or a new yami. im gonna ask around on here and see if i can get parts. if you guys dont care help me get the word out.

thanx

Jammer72

#8 Post by Jammer72 »

No haydug's got some stuff left. Schiffter been buying a lot of stuff but I think he's building out of spares too. Between Schiffter and I we ruled Ebay there for a while.biggrin.gif

THUNDERFOOT

#9 Post by THUNDERFOOT »

do theese parts look any good to you? i dont kn0w much about the cannondale and im thinkng about buying this stuff on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=2454773900

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=2455574702

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=2455575745

thats a start ive already got a motor. where is the best place to buy a arms and shocks. will 400ex a arms work?

thanx

THUNDERFOOT

#10 Post by THUNDERFOOT »

will the 400ex aftermarket a arms and shocks work?