Dark Day In Philly

440EX4ME

#41 Post by 440EX4ME »

Originally posted by Derno24
******:  What branch/department of the government do you work for?  I ask because we have a friend that works for the Secret Service.  Just curious if you might know him.  His name is Jesse Robinson.

Not much of a secret anymore rolleyes.gif biggrin.gif

440EX4ME

#42 Post by 440EX4ME »

Originally posted by ******
They are hireing down there at the white house but we get paid more:D We protect the people who control the money:deal:

Intersting for sure.

Do you move around with any certain members or just patrol one area?

Shoot many tourists lately? wink.gif

Jaybr

#43 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by thomez
They wouldn't give me that job I'd be selective as to who is worth protecting!!! :rotf

Thats alright Thomez, I'd come watch out for the other half:)

thomez

#44 Post by thomez »

I'd defend more than half I imagine so you'd have less work than you think. I'm not as retarded as you probly think :w:

Jaybr

#45 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by thomez
I'd defend more than half I imagine so you'd have less work than you think. I'm not as retarded as you probly think :w:

I don't think your retarded at all, I just figured you'd protect the liberals, I'd protect the conservatives, and those on the fence better make up their mind:p

thunderwolf

#46 Post by thunderwolf »

Why would anyone need to protect the liberals. They are gods............................................................................

in their own minds.

pdavis

#47 Post by pdavis »

i dont side with liberals or consevatives, if you dont have the same ideas than me ...........bang:(

440EX4ME

#48 Post by 440EX4ME »

Originally posted by pdavis
i dont side with liberals or consevatives, if you dont have the same ideas than me ...........bang:(

:hammer: :usa

440EX4ME

#49 Post by 440EX4ME »

Originally posted by ******
440ex4me I'm part of the first responder unit we protect the exterior of the capitol building. Come on down I'll lock you up.....I mean show you around:hammer: :cheers:

That might be a good idea and a great way to visit DC smile.gif

Then again the whole idea of just lurking around while heavily armed just to scare the tourists sound like a lot of fun actually :usa

Derno24

#50 Post by Derno24 »

Lenny you know that sounds like a good idea. When he locks you up you won't have to pay for food.smile.gif :confused: