#53 Post by Ryanstones »

2 regular lurkers, banned from the site!:deal:

The rest of you lurkers best find a place to post....or else.:furious:

justfine

ronnoc47 is cool dudes...

#54 Post by justfine »

Originally posted by ronnoc47
Yes, I too am a Lurker!  
I check this site almost daily. The problem is that everytime that I have a question or comment, it has already been said or answered by one of our extremely C-dale knowledged members!
So I would just like to say thanks to everyone for being here!
I will now return to my Lurking.  ;)

Terry
03 MOTO
Ronnoc is a busy man, but he always checks us out. He is real fast for an old dude!!!! Just kidding Terry. For real though. We met at Walnut, Il (www.sunsetridgemx.com), and I had a bad fuel line connection o-ring, and I ran out of gas, and when we fixed the problem he filled me up on gas. No place for miles to find 93 octane. i would not have been able to ride if it was not for him. Really good guy. By the way Terry, we have to get together for a ride sometime this year.

thunderwolf

#55 Post by thunderwolf »

Just makin sure I don't get banned for being a non posting lurker.tongue.gif

wanablaze

Re: ronnoc47 is cool dudes...

#56 Post by wanablaze »

Originally posted by justfine
Ronnoc is a busy man, but he always checks us out.  He is real fast for an old dude!!!!  Just kidding Terry.  For real though.  We met at Walnut, Il (www.sunsetridgemx.com), and I had a bad fuel line connection o-ring, and I ran out of gas, and when we fixed the problem he filled me up on gas.  No place for miles to find 93 octane. i would not have been able to ride if it was not for him.   Really good guy.  By the way Terry, we have to get together for a ride sometime this year.

Hey man, just looking for more Illinois cdalers to ride with. Saw you and ronnoc are from Il. I pm'd ronnoc because he's from Oregon and we ride there all the time. Do ya wanna hook up some time? We could have a Northern Illinois CDALE Moto meeting.:eek:

claas900

#57 Post by claas900 »

..I think we need to start a " lurkers forum "..lol...What do you guys think?..biggrin.gif

Jaybr

#58 Post by Jaybr »

How about some of us "Post Whores" stop posting for about a week and watch all these Lurkers step up and answer all the questions that come up.

Derno24

#59 Post by Derno24 »

Nahhhh. I have worked hard for the last week and a half to get that post count up. Besides if we wait for the lurkers to post the hit count will drop. Have any of the 0 posters posted yet? They are the real lurkers.smile.gif

drbowtie

#60 Post by drbowtie »

Wow!

Not one post from a fellow C-Dale and Ski-doo owner! I thought out of all you (and me) red necks out there someone would own an 800 rev?

Its a perfect complement! Fast quad, fast sled. Oh, and this thing does move... 150 horse stock... No, no, no... I'm sure it won't go from 0 to hero in 9. something or other seconds. But there's not much to compare a death ride accross tore up snow covered trails in sub zero weather! All good baby! All good...

Oh and for the guy who stated he out ran a DS650? It must be me! I'll admit to that because I had multiple attempts from multiple different speeds all on open dirt roads and I could not out pull him. That was with VP12 race fuel in my tank, fresh air filter, and a full service. His machine was bone stock, had not been ridden in three months and we had to tow it around for a half an hour to get it to fire. So I'ld say I must just not know how to shift. Or maybe I had a heavy head wind on my side of the dirt road and not his.:w: Ya baby that was it! I was the one fighting the head wind.