how many usa editions?

Mjollnir

#1 Post by Mjollnir »

Mine is 221, which kills the theory that only 200 would be made...

Mjollnir

#2 Post by Mjollnir »

Originally posted by C-Dale rider
yea, but ive heard you can buy the graphics from them.  That kills any of them from being "limited edition".  heck, you could have a speed or moto with them is the above is true.

dave

Actually, I don't think that's true. I read (I think on this forum somewhere) that someone had some flag stickers get ruined from the gas cap leak issue, and Cannondale told him they didn't have any more left. (they did find some eventually and send them out, as I recall)

If I could buy another set, I would. These ones aren't going to last forever. I think maybe my next color scheme will be black with the Glamis orange headlight covers and seat. It's the great pumpkin, Charlie Brown! biggrin.gif

Or maybe black with the Moto/Blaze red deletes... hmm. So many decisions...rolleyes.gif Then again, black with the USA graphics would be pretty slick...

Marc

Birddog5150

#3 Post by Birddog5150 »

That was me, c-dale said they were out off le stickers. They found the set for me and got them out to me..Check out r&s usa sticker kit saw it yesterday, sweet.

Mjollnir

#4 Post by Mjollnir »

Originally posted by Guy432
I'm equally as bummed about the USA editions not really being all that "limited". Sticker kits can be sold to any person off the street and I know of at least 2 dealerships that carry them in stock. It sucks to think that if I'd ever go to resell this thing there's really no way to prove that it was an original LE Cannibal. I wish these LE editions came with some type of documentation from Cannondale stating their authenticity.

Well, at least I got my Ohlins rear shock and holeshots w/ 9" rear wheel... that's something that isn't coming on the regular Cannibals.

Anyway, I don't plan on selling for a long time. My wife would kill me. biggrin.gif

marc

Mjollnir

#5 Post by Mjollnir »

Originally posted by OFFROADREDNECK
When I bought mine it came with a fox rear shock and 8" wheels with carsile trailwolves. I wonder why that is? Does that mean mine really isnt a LE?

That sounds strange to me Redneck. My understanding was that they should all have Ohlins and Holeshots. Since my VIN is after yours, seems like yours should definately have that stuff regardless. Maybe you just got a regular Cannibal with a sticker kit.

You got it at the Quadshop, right? Maybe one of the Quadshop guys can shed some light on this one?

Marc

Mjollnir

#6 Post by Mjollnir »

Originally posted by OFFROADREDNECK
Well I called c-dale and they said that the le's come with the fox rear shock and the eight inch wheel also? Who knows?

Kooky.

I should have looked for an LE with the Moto front end, a gold plated extended swingarm, polished frame, cruise control, and the seat with the built in butt massager. For all we know, they may have built a few like that.

Marc