Little Sahara sand dunes Oklahoma in March

Speed03

SNAKES!!! Are you guys crazy???

#11 Post by Speed03 »

Boy you wont have to worry about me going and getting in your way! I'm scared of anything bigger then a worm!! I hate the copper heads we have in VA.. No need to drive across country to look for a crazy rattle snake for this white boy!! I like it cold in VA no need to be looking down at your feet during the winter months here..

SNAKES:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Derno24

Re: SNAKES!!! Are you guys crazy???

#12 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by Speed03
I'm scared of anything bigger then a worm!!  

Either you are a woman or you are not very well endowed. J/K:D smile.gif :eek: :wow

Speed03

#13 Post by Speed03 »

I've been known to stand on the seat riding through some nasty swamp areas.... Trust me, I've been called it all, If you scared, say you scared?? I'm really really scared!! lol

cdalepilot

#14 Post by cdalepilot »

march 19,20,21 o.k its on ,bring your license to fly ! ha! ha!

jbomb

#15 Post by jbomb »

Who else is in? There won't be any snakes.

Speed03

#16 Post by Speed03 »

Jbomb, That a favorite saying around "There wont be any snakes" We only see them when you ride with us.....

cdalepilot

#17 Post by cdalepilot »

there are no rattlers at the dunes , i used to wonder about the same thing ,just an occasional porcipine(i know that can't be spelled right) and armadillo in the middle of the night. :eek:

handyman

raccoon

#18 Post by handyman »

My friend told me yesterday they found a raccoon on the doons once. I'll be back in El Dorado, KS soon and would definitely be up for a trip to the dunes. I have a Speed on hold with Randy Abbott.

cdalepilot

#19 Post by cdalepilot »

handyman, are you taking the cdale back to alaska or are you even going back to alaska?:confused:

handyman

#20 Post by handyman »

Cdalepilot- I grew up down in Kansas and think I will stay down there for a few months, then work the contruction season up here in AK again. I am looking forward to riding again down there, I have a Sportsman 500 up here but it is slow and lumbersome, but almost essential to go riding anywhere in Alaska with the 4x4 and winch. I miss the open trails... and the speed!!!!!!!!!!!