New member here, dropped in to say hi.

jcv440

#11 Post by jcv440 »

Originally posted by Jaybr
Kahuna,

You could always forget the pics and come to the group ride in May and check out all the dales in person.

See Derno or I for a permission slip....all new guys attending the ride must go through us......to see where you qualify on the "how much beer do I have to bring for Derno and JCV list"

:drink: biggrin.gif

Derno24

#12 Post by Derno24 »

Minimium beer bringing capacity for people is twice their body weight.....What do you think Jim is that enough.....:cheers: :drink: :drink: :deal:

jcv440

#13 Post by jcv440 »

Holy cow! You better hope Jay does re-do the driveway! I'm about half a beer truck! smile.gif Sounds good! :head: :drink:

Derno24

#14 Post by Derno24 »

And that is just for me and Jim....The rest of ya are in trouble.

Oh yeah and you can bring beer for yourselves if ya want too.

Reminder to all. Leave the foo foo chick drinks at home. No wine coolers or Zima's on this trip.:drink:

Kahuna

#15 Post by Kahuna »

Ahahaha. Wheres the ride gonna be at? Jeff has a dale for $4200 with 15 hours on it that I want. Buying beer may be a problem since I am only 15.biggrin.gif

Jaybr

#16 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by Kahuna
I am only 15.biggrin.gif

15's not a problem, you can still come.

But when you hear me blow the whistle, it's adult ride :hammer: All minors have to sit on the side and watch, including my 15 year old.:eek:

Jaybr

#17 Post by Jaybr »

Check out the Rides page ^^^^ and see if you like the format

Thomez and I are kicking around ideas.

Ryanstones

Nice 'RIDES' page jay!

#18 Post by Ryanstones »

I want to point out that we can have pics on any thread, and cannondaleriders.com will even host them for you! Unlike those blue and red forums where you have to have an offsite host for your pics.tongue.gif

CDR's RULES

Jaybr

Re: Nice 'RIDES' page jay!

#19 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by Ryanstones
I want to point out that we can have pics on any thread, and cannondaleriders.com will even host them for you! Unlike those blue and red forums where you have to have an offsite host for your pics.tongue.gif

CDR's RULES

Great point.

Another quick tip that would help us out some.

If there is a picture here that you would like to use in another post. Right click on the pic and select "properties". Then highlight the address on the properties sheet (h t t p://.....) and copy the address

Then in the new post click the IMG button and past in the address.

This displays the image in both post without loading it into the database multiple times:)

Derno24

#20 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by Kahuna
Ahahaha. Wheres the ride gonna be at? Jeff has a dale for $4200 with 15 hours on it that I want. Buying beer may be a problem since I am only 15.biggrin.gif

So you can't buy it. No one said anything about bringing the equivilant in money.smile.gif :head: :hammer: :drink: :drink: :drink: