Wifes-Girlfriends

ABM-CANNIBAL

Wifes-Girlfriends

#1 Post by ABM-CANNIBAL »

Do you guys drive your wifes or girlfriends nuts talking abour quads, mods, riding or forums like I do? My wife likes to ride but thats it. She isn't into the other stuff. I guess I talk about it to much.

Derno24

#2 Post by Derno24 »

My wife hates it, but realizes it ain't going anywhere. I was told once we have a kid I have to calm down, but that won't be for a while..............Hopefully:) sad.gif

KYmxracer52

#3 Post by KYmxracer52 »

My girlfriend tell me all the time that I talk about MX way too much!! Here's what I say......tongue.gif

Ryanstones

what new parts?

#4 Post by Ryanstones »

She never asks and i never lie:)

I listen to her boring family and antique and reality tv stories, so she doesn't complain about my obsession, um hobby.:clap:

CdaleRacer0128

#5 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

mine definately knows about my obsession cough cough hobby cough cough ( like ryanstones) lol , im trying to bring her along to get into the hobby too..she is learning well, can distinquish the difference between 2 and 4 strokes..knows how to work a clutch..lots of important stuff..

but she knows it isn't going anywhere.. and she's handleed it well for the last 2 years so its okay..tongue.gif

J. Delaney

#6 Post by J. Delaney »

My wife has been riding her blaster for about 6 monthes now. She loves it! When she is doen popping out kids, she wants to get a dale for herself. However, she does not fully understand the hobby. Half the fun of owning a quad or motorcycle is tricking it out to make it yours. Everyone wants to customize their toys to make them stand out. When ever I talk about getting new shocks or this or that, she just rolls her eyes and says "the reason I wanted you to get the Dale is because it is the best. So why do you want to change it?"

BTW, what have the administrators been feeding the smilies?

USAMoto00

#7 Post by USAMoto00 »

You know what really makes me mad? When I want to talk MX and Michelle wants to talk OVER me to talk MX. We both race and love to bench race the stories afterward, but I want to go first! lol It makes it really nice when you can both enjoy racing and appreciate that from each other. I got her into this sport and I think I created a monster!:confused: These smiles rock!

ABM-CANNIBAL

#8 Post by ABM-CANNIBAL »

All in all, she understands that riding makes me happy and hopefully I can mod her 300ex so that she is happy with her bike like I am happy with my dale. Works out for both of us.smile.gif

EuroGOD

#9 Post by EuroGOD »

My wife rides a Black '03 Cannibal :head: They were the "girly" models weren't they??? tongue.gif

Mjollnir

#10 Post by Mjollnir »

My wife listens, smiles and nods. Same as I do when she talks about stuff I couldn't care less about. biggrin.gif

The tough part for me is when she catches me in a "stretch". Like replacing my toaster when it started to rattle. "But it's broken, honey, I need a new one!" She let me do it, then last weekend we ripped the guts out the of the toaster to put it on a buddy's 'dale. She was like, "Why couldn't you have done that and put it back on yours?"

Ummm...why don't I do the dishes tonight, dear?

Marc