who done it????????

justfine

who done it????????

#1 Post by justfine »

Who has stolen a Cannondale quad (or practically)? I see Cannondales everywhere for next to nothing. It is insane. People are just giving them away. Let's hear what you folks have to say about your quad being worth a fraction of what you paid for it, or let's hear about who has taken advantage of the situation and really gotten one cheap. This is one of the reasons I have decided to keep mine until it breaks down or the price goes up.

thomez

#2 Post by thomez »

I bought my 03 Blaze for the insanely low price of $4600. It was a demo and had low hours on it. Best deal I think I've ever seen for a new/low hours 'Dale.

wistech

#3 Post by wistech »

I look at it this way . Its only worth less if you wanted to sell it. To find another quad with its performance and features they are still worth every penny.

dawzie

#4 Post by dawzie »

No doubt these things run great. Maintaince is the killer. You have to do it often and it takes time. Have you ever taken the motor out ??? I can have the motor out of our Houser/YZF426 in an hour, try that on a Dale. All the special tools needed and no dealer help is another turn off for average joe.

I'm in the middle of installing a motor now. Today I tried starting it and its backfiring in the exhust and intake. I know I timed the cams right BUT now I have to drop it and check it again. Alls I did was the stud update, ran fine when I took it in :furious: :cry:

dawzie

#5 Post by dawzie »

:head: the thing started up :head: I figured I try it one more time before I start draining everything and it started and ran like it should smile.gif :cheers: :drink: :rotf :dance: :clap:

Jammer72

#6 Post by Jammer72 »

I stole one when I bought my 03 speed, sat on it for 6 months got 2 more and sold the original one for what I paid for it.

justfine

call the law on this man.....

#7 Post by justfine »

Originally posted by thomez
I bought my 03 Blaze for the insanely low price of $4600. It was a demo and had low hours on it. Best deal I think I've ever seen for a new/low hours 'Dale.

You did steal that. Was a heck of a deal you got. More than half off.

wanablaze

#8 Post by wanablaze »

Justfine, where you at in Illinois? Do you ever ride with Ronnoc47? Have you ever been to Ki tracks or sunsetridgemx?

speed2424

#9 Post by speed2424 »

hay jammer, who was the sap that bought your 03 speed?....thats right ,....i did...., never mind.:confused:

justfine

Wannablaze...

#10 Post by justfine »

Originally posted by wanablaze
Justfine, where you at in Illinois?  Do you ever ride with Ronnoc47?  Have you ever been to Ki tracks or sunsetridgemx?
I have been to Sunsetridge, but I am not sure what Ki is. i have roade with Ronnoc 1 time, and he helped me out with some technical issues. He is a really good guy.