who done it????????

justfine

sorry...

#11 Post by justfine »

To answer your question. I am in Galesburg. If you are close and you wanna ride sometime holler at me.

Jammer72

#12 Post by Jammer72 »

Originally posted by speed2424
hay jammer, who was the sap that bought your 03 speed?....thats right ,....i did...., never mind.:confused:

Sap, I never said that. You still ended up getting a great deal. If you think otherwise I'll buy it back:)

speed2424

sap

#13 Post by speed2424 »

hay i was only kidding.I LOVE THIS THING.i cant wait till the snow melts so i can find out what it really can do.smile.gif

Jammer72

#14 Post by Jammer72 »

Yeah I know, just had to give the chain a yank:D

speed2424

#15 Post by speed2424 »

IT WORKED!!

wanablaze

Re: sorry...

#16 Post by wanablaze »

Originally posted by justfine
To answer your question.  I am in Galesburg.  If you are close and you wanna ride sometime holler at me.

ALRIGHT, CONSIDER THIS AN OFFICIAL HOLLERIN' AT YA! I don't know where Galesburg is, but I've been to Ki tracks in Oregon, IL right by Ronnoc47's house and was gonna head out to sunsetridge sometime. I'm from the Elgin/Rockford area and will hit ya up with a pm sometime when my moto is put back together and it's warmer out. If Ronnoc shows up, that'd be 3 moto's in one place, boy would that be different. Later.... :usa

*Edit: I got my moto delivered for 8k, if that counts. With a ton of Redline oils, extra coolant, MMI tranny drain plug, and a few other things. Jim V is the man!

USAMoto00

#17 Post by USAMoto00 »

I bought my Moto in May of '02. I got a decent deal on it, but am totally fine with what I paid and what I think it's worth. I'll never get rid of it. My favorite is when those guys at the races always have something witty to say about the Dale. Like, "your looking fast out there but I won't have to worry about you, your on that Cannonbomb." Or "that's a nice bike, how many times has it broke down?" I love that knid of ****, it just makes me ride harder! That way when the race is over I can REALLY rub it in. Perfect example, " Hey that was a great race. How did I beat you on that brand new 450 with my 440? I guess I was just lucky that it didn't blow up or something. You know, they say that bikes run best right before they blow up so maybe that explains me pulling you so hard down the straight!?" When's my first race, I'm all amped up now! lol
smile.gif :usa
P.S. It was worth every penny regardless of what everyone else thinks! Thomez- you did steal that bike! Find another one for me!

ronnoc47

#18 Post by ronnoc47 »

Justfine and Wannablaze. I like the idea of all of us at Sunsetridge. That would be cool to ride with you guys!
Ki tracks might be a little far for Justfine. Sunsetridge is probably midway for both of you.

Terry
03MOTO

wanablaze

#19 Post by wanablaze »

Sounds good to me, Terry. I'd love to head out to sunsetridge. Never been there before. Mind if my bud brings his cannibal?

ronnoc47

#20 Post by ronnoc47 »

I bought my 03 moto in Dec. 02. I test rode one in the spring of that year and knew that I had to have one as soon as I had the $. I picked it up three days before the new year, then we all know what happened with Cannondale in the weeks to follow.:cry: I paid $11,500 for it and at the time I was happy with the deal. After C-dale bellied up I wasn't to happy. I'm over it now. My moto is an incredible machine and I plan on riding it into the ground! I must say thanks to all the members of this site and Cannondaler for showing me that there is a light at the end of the tunnel and keeping me sane!
I'm trying to lose my Lurker only status. Can you guys tell?

Terry
03 MOTO

P.S. Wannablaze. The more C-dales the better!