Wifes-Girlfriends

TheJaspMan

#21 Post by TheJaspMan »

Derno24

#22 Post by Derno24 »

That's great news...I haven't had the oppourtunity to start my family yet....Will be shortly though.smile.gif

NRath

#23 Post by NRath »

Originally posted by acarli3
we just found out a couple of weeks ago that we are expecting our first child.  :)
I hope its a boy so I can buy a 50cc:D

Congrat's Acarli!! It's going to be fun!! Girl or boy, doesn't matter, they both like to have fun! Here's a shot of mine:

NRath

#24 Post by NRath »

As for my wife- she likes my involvement with quads and loved hitting a race with me last year, but she definitely gets tired of hearing about the parts I need almost all the time!! But she is on my side, and I'm grateful for it! She just wishes it didn't cost so much! Nobody ever said performance was cheap!

EuroGOD

#25 Post by EuroGOD »

:clap: Congrats Acarli....let's just hope the morning sickness goes away quickly.
My wife is also pregnant with our first and due early next month. We're secretly hoping that it will come on Friday 13th....Same day we got married.
....and YES, I have already started looking for a few minis :head:

MESSAGE TO BLACK CANNIBAL OWNERS:
I didn't mean to imply anything with the "girly" comment and therefore retract any previous postings and appologize sincerely. tongue.gif tongue.gif :w: :w: tongue.gif tongue.gif

ABM-CANNIBAL

#26 Post by ABM-CANNIBAL »

Girls are great. Makayla loves fourwheelers so much and her favorite magazine is dirtwheels.

acarli3

#27 Post by acarli3 »

I had my wife just read the post and she sends her love to all. Some of you guys had her lol. She's nervous but taking it all in stride. We are very excited. Baby is due on Sept 7th, her father's Bday.

Sandstorm

#28 Post by Sandstorm »

My woman has about 1000hrs riding expereince. She had zero when she met me. If you come to the ATK ride you better ride fast or she'll leave you behind..

Mjollnir

#29 Post by Mjollnir »

Originally posted by acarli3
riding quads is a hobby that my wife and I started together.  My wife loves her YFZ and we ride often in good weather.  However, we just found out a couple of weeks ago that we are expecting our first child.  :)

I wonder how this will change this hobby for us?  I hope its a boy so I can buy a 50cc:D

If it's a girl, she's going to be a tomboy cause she's riding with daddy:head:

Acarli, how far along is your wife? Mine is 7 1/2 weeks - due Sep. 13th. Here's the cool thing - my identical twin brother's wife is also pregnant, due Sep. 20! Isn't that a kicker?

I already have a boy and a girl, and they'll both be riding and rebuilding engines by the time they can drive. I think chicks that know more about cars than most boys are COOL!

acarli3

#30 Post by acarli3 »

she's only 2 months along. She is getting excited as she went and bought nursery furniture today. We are planning on going to the ATK ride but I am not sure my wife will take the chance at riding at that point. She'll be showing by then.