What would you guys buy if available??

daveo2006

#51 Post by daveo2006 »

hey chad long time no talk. lol. hey dont forget about blaster parts wink.gif lol hey if you need me to send you any thing like my extra swing arm or i can pick up a used set of stock a-arms from my friend from near nothing to send to ya. anything you need to help you ill do it and chad that weekend that red bud is do you think that maybe for a while after i could stay at your house or a hotel by you and help ya do some workin on stuff. i talked to my mom (dont make fun of me people) she said it would prolly be ok if she drives up seperate to red bud so she can leave. but ya hopefully things work out great for ya chad and i cant wait till the big ride man! get your computer fixed we need to talk quads again im gettin bored! lol

aroracer72

#52 Post by aroracer72 »

Im trying....im trying. But it takes money...lol...and all of our money is going into this. These might utilized aluminum red anodized 3/4 inch heim joints....like roll designs heim ends. TI tie rods, and the other stuff. Ill put a set of these red 3/4 inch ends on my dale...to see if they can withstand the abuse....but roll design uses them....so they must be good. Ill keep you guys posted.
Sorry for the length of respond time,
CHAD

EuroGOD

#53 Post by EuroGOD »

Any news?

J. Delaney

#54 Post by J. Delaney »

I have a feeling I may be in the market for some new A arms very soon. What's the good word?

aroracer72

#55 Post by aroracer72 »

Welding room is built, gonna buy some titanium welding rod on ebay VERY soon, gonna be getting the weelder very soon, ordered a auto-darkening mask, and ive been practicing some mig welding at school. A lot in matter of fact. And my dad just decided to get a new honda, and we have one sitting at our house now...so we will be able to make arms for that as well.
Sorry for dissapearing for thisd period of time.
CHAD