Little Sahara sand dunes Oklahoma in March

nichnich

#21 Post by nichnich »

we should be there the whole week, with at least three dales. we will be in a toy box trailer with cannodale racing decal on the rear door

dean foster

get'er done

#22 Post by dean foster »

Sounds like fun, I can probably go but the dale still isn't running so you might have to see me on a shee:rolleyes: don't worry though I still like my dale but I like it a lot more when it will at least start. Anyways, so what is the set date, and does any one want to buy some rear paddles from me down there?
They are sand scate IIs on 10 inch douglas .190 wheels (Honda bolt pattern) and I can either sell a used piar of them for $175 or a brand new pair for $200. Let me know, thanks.

ABM-CANNIBAL

#23 Post by ABM-CANNIBAL »

Is that the same snake hunt like on Hauvos II?

dean foster

snake hunt

#24 Post by dean foster »

I don't know about hevos 2 but the date I have for the snake hunt is April 17 & 18 off thier web site. I will probably be down there hopefully with a running dale. I just like seeing all the toys and the crazy people riding them. Last year was great, tearing up the dune on a dale, it just not the same on a 2 stroke :confused: hope to see some others down there.

Dont forget to bring a camera when you go, last time I was down there I saw a buggy with a supercharged northstar V8, you'll never know what you will see down there.

dean foster

#25 Post by dean foster »

So is any one going down for the snake hunt besides me?

cdalepilot

#26 Post by cdalepilot »

i won't be able to partake in this years snake hunt ride , gotta send off my rear shock to be rebuilt .:cry: :drink:

handyman

little sahara

#27 Post by handyman »

Might be down there sometime hopefully right before or after that weekend. I was down there a few weeks ago and had my ride cut short by a cracked cylinder sleeve and almost have it back together now. My brother's did the same thing and he got it fixed in time to go down that weekend.

dean foster

#28 Post by dean foster »

sorry to hear about your ride, but I'm glad you got it fixed. I might see you down there depending on the weather and such. my dads dale still isn't running but its only a matter of time. later

Happyboy

24-Apr

#29 Post by Happyboy »

A group of us are heading down on april 24--that whole weekend. We head over on Thursday and leave on Sunday. We will be camping out so your welcome to join us! Especially since Bobby and I are the only Dales going so far! Come on Dales, we have a few new 450Rs coming that need to get put in their place!

Sean:head: