Dealer show

candyassmiler

Dealer show

#1 Post by candyassmiler »

What about the dealer show? got any pictures?

bknight

#2 Post by bknight »

the show i think starts on the 12th or the 15th???

candyassmiler

#3 Post by candyassmiler »

what an idiot. i thought it was this weekend. sorry about that.

pdavis

#4 Post by pdavis »

i will be takin alot of pictures and will post as many as i can

jesshamner

#5 Post by jesshamner »

Candyassmiler, do you ride a lot? I'm getting a truck this weekend hopefully and I'm looking to bring the dale down here from home and ride some. A guy here in bowling green is offering to take me to a place to ride in Butler Co. I just thought we could get some people in this area together in ride.

KYmxracer52

jesshamner

#6 Post by KYmxracer52 »

Me and a bunch of my friends that ride MX is going to Daniel Boone MX in March to practice. We will probably go March 13. It's on a Saturday. Try to come down and ride with us. It'll be the first practice of the year. If everyone makes it, the quads will range from 250R's, Polaris Predator, 400EX, YFZ450, and a Cannondale. It will be a lot of fun.

jesshamner

#7 Post by jesshamner »

Hey that sounds good. I'm more of a xc racer though. I hope I'm not too slow for you. I would be on a stock cannibal too. Not exactly the best setup for some mx. How far is that from Bowling Green?

KYmxracer52

#8 Post by KYmxracer52 »

Naw, you won't be too slow. It doesn't matter how slow you are as long as you have fun. The track is easy to learn and the majority of the jumps are tabletop form with steep downsides. They would be pretty forgiving on stock suspension. The roughest part is the whoops. They're nasty!!

Daniel Boone is about 1hr from my house. Bowling Green is about 1.5hrs from my house. So if you left B.G., you would go west and get on the Cumberland Pkwy. From there you would take that all the way to Somerset. You will go past the Russell Springs exit. That's where I live. You should have been driving about 1.5hrs by then. Keep going until you get to the end of the pkwy at Somerset. About another 30min. Then when you get to somerset, it should only be about 20-30 more minutes to the track. If you don't know where it is, I could meet you in Somerset somewhere and you could follow me to the track. Roughly 2.5-3hrs from B.G. to the track. Let me know if you want to go.

jesshamner

#9 Post by jesshamner »

Mx is definitely fun. I might have to try and pull out the superman if I can get comfortable with a big jump. How much will it cost to go to the practice? Back home its like 10 bucks at a local track.

KYmxracer52

#10 Post by KYmxracer52 »

I believe he said it was $15. Don't remember if you have to pay a gate fee or not? It's like $5 if you have to. Have you ever seen this track? It has a 100' double-tabletop if you have the cahonies. I haven't done it yet. Pretty dangerous landing. Jeremiah jumped it back in Oct. and he landed on the top and bunnyhopped off, down the downside and to the ground. Long way to bounce!! Needless to say, he didn't jump it anymore. There is a couple tabletops that you could pull decent NO-FOOTED CANS on. Just make plans on going with us. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!biggrin.gif