a lote of cdalers jumpn ship

cdalepilot

a lote of cdalers jumpn ship

#1 Post by cdalepilot »

i've always said it takes a special person to own a cdale.it is a engineering masterpiece that is way ahead of its time !:head: :usa :wow :clap:

Birddog5150

#2 Post by Birddog5150 »

I have noticed that too, people dumping there C-dales lately..

J. Delaney

#3 Post by J. Delaney »

Dare to be different! Own a Cannondale!

LapTraffic

#4 Post by LapTraffic »

It's an interesting point. Having recently come to that same crossroads I understand why someone would change.

I love my bike and I love riding, but it doesnt define me or at least I try not to let it.

I'm not brand loyale, I think when you are you miss a lot of interesting opportunities. My desire is to go fast, I imagine I will be doing that on a cannondale for a long time to come, but if someone chooses a different ride it's no real skin off of my nose. Maybe I can pick up their dale parts for cheap ! smile.gif

EuroGOD

#5 Post by EuroGOD »

I've got this terrible habbit of collecting things....
I'll never sell mine!

I'll just need to make a bigger shed :head:

2002speed

#6 Post by 2002speed »

theirs only one reason i wanna get read of my dale it is the matnince im not a good at spelling the only downside is the spark plug location the oil drain and fill location the power is great and hanldling

REW440

dales

#7 Post by REW440 »

I am going to pick me up another dale tomorrow night, Found a 02 speed close to home for a good deal. I hope the wife dont mind when I show up with another one.smile.gif

Ryanstones

#8 Post by Ryanstones »

I can understand why people would bail. the threat of a fatal crank or bolt can wear on ya after a while.:confused:

I also see that a lot of guys are really more into buying and modding than actually riding their machines and just have to make a change pretty regularly to feed the buying need.

I love my 'dale though, and i'm in so deep it would be stupid to sell out for only very slight performance gains offered by the new red/blue. Plus, it's great to know that i'll never see my quad coming down the trail at me. Near every 'dale is a one of a kind. Cannondale made sure of that with their running production changes. AND, it takes balls to be different. Anybody can go by a YFZ and have their dealer take care of it for them. Us 'dalers are on our own, except for the great brotherhood of masochists we have online.

I wouldn't recommend anybody buy a 'dale, but if they got the nut$ and do, you know they are cool.

So, to the bailers, go ahead guys, I LOVE cheap parts.

:usa :usa :usa :usa

:clap: :clap: :clap:

smile.gif

2fittyr

#9 Post by 2fittyr »

I like the great group of guys that own Dales, thats what made me buy one late in the game..

Derno24

#10 Post by Derno24 »

You guys are why I keep my Dale. I have been to many other threads and made friends on other sites, but none like you guys. Someone mentions they have a problem all hands are on deck trying to find a solution. This is a family to me and is the real reason to keep a dale. :head: