cdale or 400ex?

jcmpunk

#21 Post by jcmpunk »

No doubt it is one of a kind, but that is not what this thread is about.:confused: Good points though.

cdalepilot

#22 Post by cdalepilot »

jcmpunk,the thread is about a cdale or 400ex and everybody is giving their opinions with a comparison to the cdale. please explain what you think the thread talks about !:confused:

thomez

#23 Post by thomez »

The thread is about what is best for him... not what is the better machine. We all know the answer to #2. smile.gif

cdalepilot

#24 Post by cdalepilot »

o.k, there are a couple of replies that i basically responded to .i will admit my passion for the cdales makes me blind sometimes. i'm going to take my happy pill now thomez.smile.gif biggrin.gif

thomez

#25 Post by thomez »

I need to get to my happy pillow smile.gif

jcmpunk

#26 Post by jcmpunk »

jcmpunk,the thread is about a cdale or 400ex and everybody is giving their opinions with a comparison to the cdale. please explain what you think the thread talks about

cdalepilot, I am not trying to say that your opinion is wrong, but like thomez said it is about what is best for me! smile.gif I believe you though about the cdale!biggrin.gif

440EX4ME

#27 Post by 440EX4ME »

Originally posted by cdalepilot
i was just reading through this thread , i'm almost speechless ; there is no way in h*ll that you can compare any of those other machines to a cdale. ive rode them all also. when your piloting a   cdale you are riding on the edge so to speak which is a feeling i love. as far as the engineering and the ergo's, the cdale sits on top of the mountain all by itself ;rev cyl. engine ,cassette transmission ; aluminum twin spar frame that is hand welded ; magura fully hydraulic adj. clutch ; efi ;arens steering stem ; aluminum race  shifter and brake pedal . galfer stainless brake lines and rotors/talon, itp rims and tires on some,out of the crate high compression ratio a high rev limit that you can adjust via pc ;linkless swingarm;in-frame oil reservior  ''point blank no comparison''

I know the others all ready discussed the "for him" thing but I wanted to throw my .02 in that being I agree with what your saying about all the benefits and tech that was put into these quads and how it seriously burns my butt everytime I see someone going off about the new yami or honda like there has never been anything like it before etc.

One lesson I have learned here is that you can have a superior performing product with better customer support and a better value for the dollar and still not be able to sell enough of them to be profitable, but a inferior product with better marketing can do very well.

cdalepilot

#28 Post by cdalepilot »

jcmpunk, i hope you find the right quad for you.smile.gif biggrin.gif :cool: :head: :cheers:

jcmpunk

#29 Post by jcmpunk »

Thanks man, I hope I do too!smile.gif