New 650 two stroke?

pdavis

#11 Post by pdavis »

jay, where in florida are these guys? might have to stop in and take a closer look

jcmpunk

#12 Post by jcmpunk »

Man, that thing would kill all other quads! Probalby isn't reliable, though.rolleyes.gif

Jaybr

#13 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by ******
Wait......

I'll wait till after he's done with my quad:eek: smile.gif

You sure you want him working on your quad when he's seeing double?

Pdavis,

Their in West Melbourne, but they are supposed to have one at the race this Saturday. Ask them for a test ride, and try not to hurt yourself:w:

CdaleRacer0128

#14 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

so nrel list:

blaze ohlins,
cannondale brake assembly
spindels
hubs
tires
wheels
..etc what else can you find?

EuroGOD

#15 Post by EuroGOD »

rad

CANNIBALKID

#16 Post by CANNIBALKID »

if ya look closly at the pipe you can tell the left and right sides. but at a glance i can see where haydug's coming from, or maybe ive been smokin too.rolleyes.gif

jcmpunk

#17 Post by jcmpunk »

This is cool, but they have some conflicting statements on their site. For example: in the features section, it says it has a 38mm MIkuni carb, in the specifications section it says it has a 42mm FCR carb. Is the carb choice optional, or have they changed their minds. Just thought I would point that out.

thomez

#18 Post by thomez »

I think the guys in FL saw this beast at the race. So here is a bump.

haydug

#19 Post by haydug »

well, I found out the skinny, but since everyone is making fun of me for not being able to tell which side of a bike I see, read the internet.
Oh, and still only see the right side of the bike in both pics. tongue.gif

pdavis

#20 Post by pdavis »

heres my take, from standing about 3 inches from it, first, its not ready to race, not the one we saw, had to do some final tweeking, and set up and it was put together as a display, (but alot closer to ridable than dinli's "display" )
it starts out as a maico motor, they do alot of motor and head work, they say is pushes 80 hp at rear tires, with a 650 2 stroke with a power valve, it weighs in @ 301 with ohlins, but they arent sticking with them, they are going with another company with progressive fronts and rears, all moly frame, and it isnt a NREL special, that one has nissin brakes but they are switching to brembo duel piston, and you can get it with different size motors i think from a 250 all the way to 650, all 2 stroke
of course haydug is trying to get them to bring it to gatorback, so he can give it a test ride