nicest quads

CDMX215

nicest quads

#1 Post by CDMX215 »

as you can see i haven,t been here long (jr member) but after sitting here and checking out the racing pics thread and dale owners thread these quads are owned by people that really do appriciate them they are some of the nicest and cleanest rides i,ve seen i thought i kept mine clean but damm some of you guys got way to much time freed up just kidding but the rides are sweet

J. Delaney

#2 Post by J. Delaney »

Well, I don't drink. And the wife won't let me chase women, so what else is there to do in the Pacific North West (where it rains ALL THE THIME!!) Just kidding. It really didn't take much time at all to get it shined up. You were talking about my quad? Weren't you? Well, if you weren't then, ****! don't you guys have better things to be doing than polishing Cannondale frames??

Disaster

#3 Post by Disaster »

LOL no kidding it just snows and rains up this way....There is no tracks up my way either how about ur way J.

J. Delaney

#4 Post by J. Delaney »

I have made it to the dunes twice this winter. Real good riding if you don't mind getting wet. NO one around! The last time out though, a **** ball joint broke on me and ruined my day.

cdalepilot

#5 Post by cdalepilot »

the pain ! the pain !

Disaster

#6 Post by Disaster »

Yeah might have to go to sand lake once i get my quad heard thats some good riding......

J. Delaney

#7 Post by J. Delaney »

Sand Lake is cool for a couple of hours, but that's about it. It gets too small too quickly. But it is close.

Disaster

#8 Post by Disaster »

Im thinking if i go down to Las vegas and cali for my spring break might have to invite everyone down...I get to drive a sand rail smile.gif and maybe a few quads....I should know if im going soon...