Anyone from Massachusetts?

EuroGOD

Anyone from Massachusetts?

#1 Post by EuroGOD »

A fellow member needs some help...:usa
Here is a post he left on another thread, it's about the Stage8/locktite procedure.

Member: cdalemx301

Dont get me wrong I def want to do this considering racing starts in a month and a half but i dont got the 500 for the claimed 8 hours in labr. And i just dont think i got the skillz to do it myself. I mean i prob coud i would just be scared to ride for like 8 years after id ride like a nun or somethin dude id be more scared of blowing my motor after then before so i just dont know what to do.

When kids grow up they are asked who there idols are most of the time they answer with remarks like Eminem or maybe Michael Jordan....ya know all those mainstream guys.....well i wanna grow up to be like Dana Creech or Jeramiah Jones hittin 60' doubles with the throttle tapped out with inches between there tires now that'd be sick.

EuroGOD

#2 Post by EuroGOD »

I just took a look at Mikes profile and he's got his own website.
Check it out here!

Let's help this up-n-comer out :head:

cdalemx301

#3 Post by cdalemx301 »

hey Eurogod i appreciate the help thanks much appreciated.

Lippy91

#4 Post by Lippy91 »

Hey Mike, Try Petes Cycle and Sled in Marlborough Mass. He charges about $ 100 to do the job. I just brought my motor to him. You may want to try to give him a call, he is familar with C'Dales.

cdalemx301

#5 Post by cdalemx301 »

Since when does he charge 100 lol he told me 500 and i ride fr him

Gibson400ex

#6 Post by Gibson400ex »

Well let me tell you somthing Mike.

MY friend is Jarad Dewolfe he is in the same grad as me and he is one of my best friends.

His uncle Pete owns pete's cycle and sled.

I will talk to him tommarow(monday) and see if he can get you a deal on the motor.

I will let you know.

and Jarad Dewolfe his cousin( lUke Dewolfe) is on my school w/ my older brother and they are best friends to.

We know pete very very well.

o ya luke and jarad dewolfe both ride for Pete cycle and sled and both race dirtbikes.

Gibson400ex

#7 Post by Gibson400ex »

MIKE.

WHAT UPDATES DO YOU HAVE SINCE LAST YEAR?

I MEAN WHAT PARTS HAVE YOU GOTTEN SINCE THE SEASON ENDED?

I WILL TALK TO MY DAD ABOUT SEEING IF YOU CAN WORK AT GABRIEL RACING WHEN WE OPEN.

Lippy91

#8 Post by Lippy91 »

Maybe I'm wrong with the price. But ask him the price if you bring in the motor without the quad. Becuase taking out the motor is where most of the labor fees are from. Or try going to Columbia Motorsports in CT.

CDMX215

#9 Post by CDMX215 »

hey lippy i talked to jeff at cms he has no intrest in dale,s he,s up to his neck in service work he gave me his service manual and said have fun said its not to bad call me

CDMX215

#10 Post by CDMX215 »

cdale mx301 is your motor out of the frame yet thats the hard part