My wife Nagging about the Cannondale!!!:mad:

Derno24

#3 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by rbifi
My wife Nagging about the Cannondale!!!:mad:

What he said:clap:

USAMoto00

#4 Post by USAMoto00 »

Thank God Michelle loves to ride! This weekend at the Indoor races she went for a BIG double on her own. Usually I jump it first and tell her how to hit it. Well, a girl tagged the rear end enough for her to chop the throttle and bam! She cased it hard and got tossed pretty far! She jumped right back up though and took off, but that there drives me to drink. I can take the pain myself, but I don't like to see anyone I care about get hurt or be in pain.:drink:

MX Quad Dad

#5 Post by MX Quad Dad »

Quit drinking about 15 years ago and if those are the only two possibilties to make me start drinking I don't have to worry about starting again:p tongue.gif . Both Dales are great wife is the best and wife is great about the Dales:D biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Derno24

#6 Post by Derno24 »

Realisitically I don't need a reason to drink for the heck of it. Only on weekends though. The wife hates it when I drink going into work. sad.gif

J/K smile.gif

USAMoto00

#7 Post by USAMoto00 »

I like to drink AFTER the race!smile.gif :drink: :wow

danyeo

#8 Post by danyeo »

Originally posted by Derno24
Realisitically I don't need a reason to drink for the heck of it.  Only on weekends though.  The wife hates it when I drink going into work.  :(

J/K smile.gif

You took the words out of my mouth! All i need for the excuse to have a beer is having a beer in the fridge! Just pop in the Family Guy DVD box sets and a few Sam Adams and I'm set.

TheJaspMan

#9 Post by TheJaspMan »

The wife, most definently the wife.

I have no idea what happened. I was dating a hottie and suddenly I'm married and have a son. Then the hottie disappears and some money pinching, bedroom wrecking device called a wife shows up and spoils all my fun!!!:confused: :eek:

And as a part-time bartender I can honestly say that it's blasphamy to even need a reason to drink!!!! smile.gif

Derno24

#10 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by ******
someone say drinking pool??? Yea i drink in the pool:eek:

derno :no: at work not before:eek: biggrin.gif

I am sure the people in Washington feel real safe with you watching out for them.tongue.gif

The Wife ****!!!!!!!!:hammer: