First time on my Cdale & Break in...

TheJaspMan

#11 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by jcmpunk
Congrads on the dale!smile.gif Was this your first quad?

No, I rode two strokes prior. Plus my wife has a Lakota built for MX. I am still a rookie by all means, but I have a background in bikes and about a year or so on quads. Why do I look that bad on my jumps? :eek:

cannondale27

#12 Post by cannondale27 »

Hey welcome!That was a real nice writeup.Looks like you have a awesome place to ride also.

TheJaspMan

#13 Post by TheJaspMan »

It's not too bad. He has about 50 acres behind Kings Island. We have a REALLY small MX track with a horrible jump that goes straight up then drops down about five foot on the other side. It really tests your suspension. Back in the woods is lot of nice short trails. Plus an enormous uphill jump. And along the far side is a 1/4 mile straight strech between the corn field and woods. You can really fly (just watch for the deer!!!).

It's a nice place to ride in the summer when you just want to relax. There is a private lake, outhouse, large fire pit and a half-football field sized roofed area with picnic tables.

During the summer we go and camp, take the kids, ride and relax on the weekends we don't go to the MX track or other busy riding areas. It's a nice place to practice things, test new stuff and tune in new setups.

Disaster

#14 Post by Disaster »

Congrats on the new quad...You will enjoy it...smile.gif :clap:

jcmpunk

#15 Post by jcmpunk »

No, I rode two strokes prior. Plus my wife has a Lakota built for MX. I am still a rookie by all means, but I have a background in bikes and about a year or so on quads. Why do I look that bad on my jumps?

No, you didn't look bad, but I am thinking about getting a cdale, and it would be my first quad. I have ridden a lot, though.smile.gif

TheJaspMan

#16 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by jcmpunk
No, you didn't look bad, but I am thinking about getting a cdale, and it would be my first quad. I have ridden a lot, though.smile.gif

I have no complaints at all. I am very happy with my choice.

jcmpunk

#17 Post by jcmpunk »

That is great! I hope I have no complaints when I get my quad!

Birddog5150

#18 Post by Birddog5150 »

Jasp, is this place you go to camping and riding open to the public or just your buddies land.Sounds like a fun place..

TheJaspMan

#19 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by Birddog5150
Jasp, is this place you go to camping and riding open to the public or just your buddies land.Sounds like a fun place..

It's a freinds private place. You a local?

Birddog5150

#20 Post by Birddog5150 »

I leave in Eastgate...You??