Abbott???

Gibson400ex

#11 Post by Gibson400ex »

I saw that episode last night.

He is pretty stupid.

C_dale19mx

#12 Post by C_dale19mx »

Yeah..but is he part of abbotts racing?? i mean i know theres a randy abbott.. but is steve like his dad or something?? JW

LapTraffic

#13 Post by LapTraffic »

What heuvos is that off of?

MX Quad Dad

#14 Post by MX Quad Dad »

Not sure if this is right, so I may be sticking my neck out, and I am sorry if its wrong. I had problems with Quad Central "Warren" was the guy I delt with and he told me he was the owner. The problem got real bad and he seemed to be avoiding my calls and not returning them. After a little digging I found that Steve Abbott of Bike ( I think it was bike but may have been something else ) Central was (for lack of better terminoligy) the financial owner of Quad Central. So I gave him a call. He said he would check it out and call me back. He did call me back and straitened the whole mess out. I have never done busseness with Quad Central again and never heard of anyone else that has and not had problems. I would give Steve a chance though. As for the bad press, all I can say is some people will ruin the sport they love for any publicty they can get, and that may deter my bussness elsewhere

C_dale19mx

#15 Post by C_dale19mx »

lol randy thats all i was wondering.. but hey the name just jumped out at me... by the way did you get my ecu?? and airbox?