Who took pictures

garysol1

#11 Post by garysol1 »

true...the point and shoots really lag. They can take a nice quality photo but there focus speed and lag time makes it really hard to capture a sharp image. My shots were taken with a Canon 1-D ....different ball game

TheJaspMan

#12 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by garysol1
true...the point and shoots really lag. They can take a nice quality photo but there focus speed and lag time makes it really hard to capture a sharp image. My shots were taken with a Canon 1-D ....different ball game

A Canon 1-d costs more than two of my quads. I would be to afraid to use it....:hammer:

Derno24

#13 Post by Derno24 »

I have seen and used some really great top end digital cameras and man are they sweet. Very expensive though. I am not sure, but I may have even tried out the Cannon too. I was very impressed by it.

I keep wanting to take 35mm pics at the races, but it is hard to do when you want to race in them. I have been training the wife to take pics, but it is hard to teach when you go over everything after the fact.

garysol1

#14 Post by garysol1 »

then add some lenses...300 2.8,
70-200 2.8, 28-70 2.8............etc
Flashes......Batteries........
Makes my C-Dale look like pocket change .
NO wonder I am broke.. :confused:

Originally posted by TheJaspMan
A Canon 1-d  costs more than two of my quads. I would be to afraid to use it....:hammer:

TheJaspMan

#15 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by Derno24
I have seen and used some really great top end digital cameras and man are they sweet.  Very expensive though.  I am not sure, but I may have even tried out the Cannon too.  I was very impressed by it.  

I keep wanting to take 35mm pics at the races, but it is hard to do when you want to race in them.  I have been training the wife to take pics, but it is hard to teach when you go over everything after the fact.

See I never have to worry about that. Once you get taken out in the first round you have the rest of the day to take pictures! :eek: :furious: :rotf