Huevos VI?

justfine

Huevos VI?

#1 Post by justfine »

I just got around to picking it up the other day, and I was very dissapointed. It was not even as a pimple on the booty of the the past Huevos videos. I think they just wanted to put something out to make money. I also cannot understand why they have left the hill climb out of it, and it could use some stuff that was off the wall and funny like the guy on the three wheeler. Just my opinion. What do you guys think?

timbomoose

#2 Post by timbomoose »

I liked it, but thought it was a major let down compared to all the other huevos videos. Seemed like they could have done a much better job.

KYmxracer52

#3 Post by KYmxracer52 »

I really liked the behind the scenes.

Brad77

#4 Post by Brad77 »

Yeah, it was just OK compared to the others.

The extras on the dvd are pretty good though.

justfine

well...

#5 Post by justfine »

Watching it was better than getting your teeth pulled, but it could have been way better.

TheJaspMan

#6 Post by TheJaspMan »

I think it lacked originality.

Wes Miller is a good director. But they need to get back to basics a little. I think H4 was the best so far. And 4 and 5 showed a lot of guys who normally would never make it into a video, real people, real riders. If you watch the outtakes it kinda makes you wonder how much of that video was staged and how much was spontaneous riding?

Leave out the bull running, car derby and firing range and concentrate more on good quad riding. Get some nobodys doing great stuff. How many times can we watch Bemis, Creech, Goebel and Cain do fantastic stuff on a ramp? I went to a show a few weeks ago and was almost bored because I had seen so much of it.

I prefer the scenes on local tracks that the average guy can go and ride. They showed some dune jumping in H6, that was nice.

I think overall he is now trying to pump out the videos for the $$$.

justfine

can I get a amen!!!!

#7 Post by justfine »

Originally posted by TheJaspMan
I think it lacked originality.

Wes Miller is a good director. But they need to get back to basics a little. I think H4 was the best so far. And 4 and 5 showed a lot of guys who normally would never make it into a video, real people, real riders. If you watch the outtakes it kinda makes you wonder how much of that video was staged and how much was spontaneous riding?

Leave out the bull running, car derby and firing range and concentrate more on good quad riding. Get some nobodys doing great stuff. How many times can we watch Bemis, Creech, Goebel and Cain do fantastic stuff on a ramp? I went to a show a few weeks ago and was almost bored because I had seen so much of it.

I prefer the scenes on local tracks that the average guy can go and ride. They showed some dune jumping in H6, that was nice.

I think overall he is now trying to pump out the videos for the $$$.
Preach on brotha!!!!!

mxquadracer

#8 Post by mxquadracer »

that was pretty much what I thought too, the best parts were the gas gas jump and the 150ft double at Rausch. Plus besides nationals there was what 1 dale in the whole thing and that was Tayler Moles. Who if I'm not mistaken just got signed by the bomb squad, not sure but if so we're bound to see more dales! Besides the two sweet jumps it was nice to see some quads besides just 250r's. Before H6 there was nothing but the ole 250's I just thought it was nice to see a change in machinery. But yeah they need less goofin around and more riding it kinda ruined the whole thing. Plus they're losing all of the good wipeouts, I guess they're just getting too good...

TheJaspMan

#9 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by mxquadracer
that was pretty much what I thought too, the best parts were the gas gas jump and the 150ft double at Rausch. Plus besides nationals there was what 1 dale in the whole thing and that was Tayler Moles. Who if I'm not mistaken just got signed by the bomb squad, not sure but if so we're bound to see more dales! Besides the two sweet jumps it was nice to see some quads besides just 250r's. Before H6 there was nothing but the ole 250's I just thought it was nice to see a change in machinery. But yeah they need less goofin around and more riding it kinda ruined the whole thing. Plus they're losing all of the good wipeouts, I guess they're just getting too good...

They're not getting to good to wipe out. But they ARE too good to show them. tongue.gif

I doubt we'll ever see many Dales in videos. Videos tend to have the hottest stuff out. And although the Dale is awsome, they will not promote a defunct quad operation.