A few pics of my 450R

Motoman440

A few pics of my 450R

#1 Post by Motoman440 »

Setting it up for woods. Added nerfs, hipers, roll design foot pegs and prm skids today. On order are houser +1 RT and HMG full system. Don't know from there but more than likely and RPM rear end. Going to get it all muddy tomorrow!!! biggrin.gif

Motoman440

#2 Post by Motoman440 »

Pic number 2!!! By the way the Hipers are from Haydug Cycles and what a freakin good deal he gave me!!!

Derno24

#3 Post by Derno24 »

Nice now you gotta give us some closeup's

Ryanstones

Looks great man

#4 Post by Ryanstones »

You gotta lotta nerve posting that over here! Make sure you let us know how that works out for you... :furious:

Oh yea, think i might could swap with you next time at H/M? Just for a minute? :drink:

Motoman440

Re: Looks great man

#5 Post by Motoman440 »

Originally posted by Ryanstones
You gotta lotta nerve posting that over here! Make sure you let us know how that works out for you... :furious:

Oh yea, think i might could swap with you next time at H/M? Just for a minute? :drink:

I'm just trying to help Doug out and take some the abuse as well!!! LOL!!! Not a problem on switchin out as long as you let me ride that Dale!!!

haydug

#6 Post by haydug »

bumpers, exhaust??? What the ***???
How about letting an old buddy price some other stuff for you?? :deal:

Good looking bike: now, let's put it up against a dale!!!!!!!!!!

Motoman440

#7 Post by Motoman440 »

Originally posted by haydug
bumpers, exhaust???  What the ***???
How about letting an old buddy price some other stuff for you??  :deal:

Good looking bike: now, let's put it up against a dale!!!!!!!!!!

You'll be gettin a call!!! Trust me on that!!! I'm waiting on the money tree out back to bloom!!! LOL!!!wink.gif I got out and rode it yesterday. Took it easy for the first few miles finishing the break in time. I was able to unload later in the day and had no problem pulling away from 400EX's when I wanted to. As comparison to my former Dale, well, it's half way there. I kept hitting the **** rev limiter cause I needed more and it just was'nt there. I hope once I get it opened up and change the cam that it will have the same torque as my Dale did but it is not going to beat the raw power of a Dale. Still very nice though.