Cannondale Shutdown Rumors

cannondalekid18

Cannondale Shutdown Rumors

#1 Post by cannondalekid18 »

Okay, I thought it was all hear-say, but now ATVSCENE.COM even mentioned the rumors in their "fast track" report. I put in a quote from that publication:
"I tried contacting a few of the major players at Cannondale about this and got no response about the rumors that the company is going out of business. It's my opinion that they are probably looking for help or a way out of the huge motorsports ordeal. I think they want their motorsport lineup to be bought out or possibly form a merge with someone. Hey Polaris, what do you think? Help a brother out? Please don't take what I'm saying as the truth on this. As I said it's only my opinion. Regardless of what is in the future for Cannondale, I'll always consider them as a pioneer in ATV racing..."

And from my "undisclosed" source: " they need to sell like 10,000 units (quads and bikes) this year or something along those lines if we wanna see c-dale continue"

What do you guys think? Just some more rumors? or not? :confused:

CdaleRacer0128

#2 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

i doubt that is true because i have heard from my dealer and mechanic who just returned from the factory that they opend up another place in europe to expand the market more, they said its really looking up for cannondale

Redman

#3 Post by Redman »

I now for a fact that cannondale is looking to improve thier product. Dirt Wheels printed a pic of a test design of a carbon fiber axle on the moto. They said cannondale wants to shave 50 pounds off the moto. They just came out with the glamis. I also heard they were working on a new engine displacement. 450cc. They are not giving up what so ever.