Clear something up for me!!

440EX4ME

#11 Post by 440EX4ME »

Hey guys I know I wasnt involved with any of that stuff but I have to offer a thumbs up to the guys running the site for not having a double standard for certain advertizers like another site I know of does. You do need to consider the reasons for supporting the business that support the site etc.

It seems like a "gray area" on specialty stuff that wouldnt be supplied normally from any of the current site sponsors but as long as the law has been laid down and its upheld to the same level in the future I think its hard to really press this issue.

I have seen way too much in the way of worshiping the dollar and sites losing their value to the members from all kinds of stuff like censoring unpopular opinion on parts or suppliers or just jamming the same old thing down our throats over and over.

Just dont think this is the case here and it seems to be one of the more realistic sites when it comes to this stuff.

There were several people who were offering replacement tie rod ends in various styles and there didnt seem to be any problem with derno24 telling about his great success and lower costs on the ones I got for him. Now I guess I never did push them at all and even never bothered to get any more for those who may have needed them etc but this wasnt from any pressure from the site but just due to not needing to be bothered with the BS when so many were happy to be paying more for them elseware.

Maybe there could be a compromise on the banning, but I for one can understand the reasoning behind it.

just my .02 biggrin.gif

CdaleRacer0128

#12 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

i feel teh same way as lenny ( 440ex4me) and i got those tie rod ends due to this site, and what a great purchase that was:cool:

440EX4ME

#13 Post by 440EX4ME »

Originally posted by CdaleRacer0128
i feel teh same way as lenny ( 440ex4me) and i got those tie rod ends due to this site, and what a great purchase that was:cool:

Thanks for the props but I am glad I didnt get a bunch of those ends since you guys went to supply co etc. :hammer:

cannondale27

#14 Post by cannondale27 »

It is a tough position we are all in nowadays.We have the internet with Ebay and we have all the private parties plus Haydug,Maz,ATK,Quadshop etc.Plus we all have our local dealers who also need our business.
My approach has been if it is something cosmetic or something not neccesary to ride with I will get it from the main supporters of Cannondale trying to spread the money out somewhat.If it is something I need to ride it is first come first serve.A donation to the sites once in awhile doesnt hurt either.Where do we do that Haydug?Once in awhile we all have to give thanks to the guys who run these sites and contribute.Over time we all tend to take things for granted.

Thanks Haydug and the man behind scenes Jaybr:clap:

Steve