Cannondale will come back !!!

Happyboy

#1 Post by Happyboy »

I would doubt it since they sold their intellectual rights to the bikes and quads. If they sell that stuff there is usually a clause that limits the original owner's ability to make them over a matter of time if not permanently.

It would suck for Dinli if they paid good money for the rights to build and for the design just to have Cannondale turn back around and start building them again.

cdrookie

#2 Post by cdrookie »

wouldn't be holding my breath on that one. chances are you'd win the lotto before that happened.

Derno24

#3 Post by Derno24 »

I think you should expand on this some more. Cannondale is already back making pedal bikes.

cdrookie

#4 Post by cdrookie »

they never stopped making pedal bikes. from what i understood, only the motorsports division went bankrupt.

Happyboy

#5 Post by Happyboy »

Pedal bikes!!! Who cares about pedal bikes? I am too damned lazy to ride a pedal bike. smile.gif Yes, your right, they never stopped making their bicyles. The motor sports was a seperate division/company. Thats why they can go bankrupt and not miss a step in other areas.

garysol1

#6 Post by garysol1 »

I ride mine to the liquor store everyday:)

bknight

#7 Post by bknight »

smile.gif no problem on getting parts
but overseas ummm dont know that one

Jaybr

#8 Post by Jaybr »

Motorsports and Bicycles where not seperate companies.

Pegasus bought the whole thing, then they spun of motorsports and sold all the pieces. Cannondale bicycles is still in business but under new ownership - Pegasus

cdrookie

#9 Post by cdrookie »

Originally posted by titoune51
ok but precisly you need a piston ( for exemple ) how do you do ? Can I by parts on internet ? On which web-site ?:eek:

you're on it, just ask and someone will point you in the right direction.smile.gif

BOBBY

#10 Post by BOBBY »

Originally posted by garysol1
I ride mine to the liquor store everyday:)
:drink:
:drink: That's funny!