Places to ride!!

haydug

Places to ride!!

#1 Post by haydug »

If you are reading this post, how about taking alittle time and checking out some posts in the "where to ride" forum. We have a few new post there, and even a benefit ride posted now. Maybe if there is enough interest from the members, Cannondaleriders can pitch in a donation to this young man.

tjusa

#2 Post by tjusa »

Thanks haydug !! appreciate the suport !!

tjusa

#3 Post by tjusa »

hey ****** that would be great to see some guys from the site show up to help this kid out .here is a link to tell ya about the event thanks for your suport http://www.paatving.com/forums/messageview...&threadid=11117

moto450

ride for life

#4 Post by moto450 »

hey ******, its niagara mike met u last here at jays ride. great to hear ur on board with this. tjusa has got an le that hes riding im bringing the blaze, and maybe the moto 450 if done. would be cool to see a bunch of us dalers out there doing a good deed for this kid it sucks whats happening to his body. :eek: come on cannondalers... i know theres atleast four more dalers from erie pa that could attend as well..... the counts on!!!:usa :hammer: :head: :head:

moto450

#5 Post by moto450 »

ya chris trying to make it down to jays place with tjusa!! have a broken ankle now:eek: :mad: but joe said i could be the camp b$%#@!!!!!!and cook everybodys food for them lol. bring the spar covers i need a back up pair ill $u down at jays compound:usa :drink: :head:

moto450

ride for life

#6 Post by moto450 »

ya i'l be there for sure with my 9 year old son!!!! tjusa's family's doing somthing special here:clap: :head: :hammer: i feel:mad: for the boy & his family going to try to bring down some of the gang for this ride for such a good benefit:head: definitly see you there!!!!!!!!!!!

timbomoose

#7 Post by timbomoose »

Besides being a great benefit, it is also a great place to ride with great people that run it.Went there last weekend with animalscannibal and will be going to the benefit and riding there all the chances I get.

thomez

#8 Post by thomez »

I talked to the family and I think we are all going to try and make it. Lemme see how many that is

Blaze
Wolverine
AC500i
250 Trailblazer #1
250 Trailblazer #2
400 Trailblazer
P650
AC400
Bayou400
250X
Prarie400

maybe another AC500i and a Grizz660

and that is just my family!

Is this place big enough for the 1000 quads that might be there???

tjusa

#9 Post by tjusa »

ya tim it was good to see u and tom last weekend to bad bout his tire maybe next time ill even get a chance to ride with ya. Hey thomez sounds like you have about as many 4 wheelers in the family as we do dont you worry we have plenty of room for as many as u can bring. :clap: this is for great cause hope we get a good turn out and it would be great to have some cdales show up !!!!

tjusa

#10 Post by tjusa »

Hey were are those boys from Philly!!!!!!!! here is good excuse for you guys to make it back up this way ! this ride is getting pretty big already with all the guys from paatving jumping in .it sure would be great to see all the cannondaleriders help this kid out and come up for weekend of some good food and riding !!! :clap: :usa