Wheelying a Cannondale?

CdaleRacer0128

#1 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

they wheelie very very easy, just its a little harder than ur typical 400ex because of the varying powerband to keep it up, but i have ridden them very far just because of the power it makes

00Honda400EX

#2 Post by 00Honda400EX »

They're easy to do and easy to ride far. The dales have a great balance point. They were easier to do on my EX but the dale has a lot more power so I can save more wheelies if I start to lose them.

jesshamner

#3 Post by jesshamner »

Wheelies are way easier to pull up with the cdale but its harder to balance them than the 400ex. Stoppies are easier on the cdale by far. I think its easier to balance it on the front than in a wheelie. Honda is right though about how you can save more wheelies b/c of the power.

USAMoto00

#4 Post by USAMoto00 »

I was breaking in the new '03 today and just had to laugh. How many bone STOCK quads will wheelie in all 5 gears? My new neighbor was watching and told me he could take me on his Suzuki 250R. I told him go get it and we'll run for titles, he promptly changed his mind when he realized I was breaking her in and only half throttle. Now he wants to know where he can get one!smile.gif What fun!!!:usa :deal:

Ryanstones

#5 Post by Ryanstones »

Breaking in a new '03! Man that's rough!
Good luck with it.

:head:

aroracer72

#6 Post by aroracer72 »

LOL
people and their quick judgements...they're stuck in the 80's when the 250's were the fastest...without some extensive motor work..the old 250's are fast....but arnt fastest.
I had a guy wanting to race me for titles once.......until i rodw a wheelie in the dunes in 3rd with NO paddles....he became my friend after that....by the way.........easy to wheelie, i cant get enough of the dales!!!! Im tired...and im shure i babbled about something stupid.........youll love the dale...just make shure it has the updates...and change the fuel filter/clean the oil filter often!!!.......they are truly one of a kind. And i absolutely love the front brakes.
CHAD