Cannondaleriders Video!!!!

Derno24

Cannondaleriders Video!!!!

#1 Post by Derno24 »

Well last night I came up with the idea that I should make a video which we will try to show at the group ride at Jaybr's. Well here is the catch. If you would like to be a part of the video you will have to send me any video of Cannondales to

Ron Dernoski
4427 East Yates Rd
Bensalem, PA 19020

I can handle most any format so don't worry about conversions.

I live in philly my parents addy is better for deliveries. I will also use any pics you have, but they need to be as high a res as possible. You can e-mail them to me at Derno24@comcast.net.

The biggest problem is you will need to send these things as fast as possible. So if you are going to the ride and want to see yourself or if you aren't going and you want to show off get me your stuff asap.

One lawst thing any e-mail or video sent to me make sure to include your online handle with it so I can put that in the video.....

Derno24

#2 Post by Derno24 »

A little add on to this. If you are sending something post it here that you are sending it. So I have a record and know it is coming....:eek:

CdaleRacer0128

#3 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

2 questions will we get these thigns back?

and do they have to be on vhs or is a tape from a camcorder ok?

cannibalq8

#4 Post by cannibalq8 »

i wish i can find my camera with tapes :cry: :cry: :cry:

i have drag races with shee's , ktm400 , yz250 , cr250 .:cry: :cry:

i cant find them .. HOW STUPIED I AM :cry:

Derno24

#5 Post by Derno24 »

Tape can be any format and if you specify I can get them returned to you no prob. Especially if you will be at the ride. I'll just give them back to you then....

CdaleRacer0128

#6 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

alright cool derno, hopefully i'll get a few of me racing out to you

when do you need them by again?

Jumbo747

#7 Post by Jumbo747 »

i need about 2 weeks untill i first pick mine up

00Honda400EX

#8 Post by 00Honda400EX »

When do you need these by? I won't be at the ride but I can send some video if you don't need it right away.

EuroGOD

#9 Post by EuroGOD »

Kara has some footage, try and get a hold of her.

Also sandstorm has some on a link somewhere....

Derno24

#10 Post by Derno24 »

I really don't want any computer footage. I have to have the tape to do this. It will look like crap when we blow it up for viewing with a projector. Video should get here sooner rather than later. I am putting the video together the week before the ride so if it ain't here by then don't bother.

The date tapes need to be here by is no later than Friday April 30th. Absolute latest is monday may 3rd I think that is the date. I use a digital 8 camcorder so if that is what you use it makes it easier on me. I can use all other formats though so send what you got. Unless you are sending vhs-c then I need the adapter. If someone doesn't mind hitting up Kara for her footage and gets her to send it to me I'll put it in the video.

Remember guys still pics are good too. Just e-mail me at Derno24@Comcast.Net with them this way they are the highest resolution possible.

I am going to have some fun with this. Just so you guys know I do this for a living at Fox29 in Philadelphia so your tapes are in good hands. It won't win an oscar, but it will be fun to watch.