Does anyone else Race their Dales???

Lippy91

#31 Post by Lippy91 »

I also race, I race every NEATV that I can. I usually dont miss any but this year family obligations were more important. Well to tell the truth I couldn't catch an early enough flight. In our series we have about 350 riders every race. The novice class has about 60 riders, Amatuers 40+ and 30+ class has over 50. Trophies can be hard to come bye at times. Never mind the 5' or 6' trophies I'll be happy with the 12 inch trophy.

Lippy91

#32 Post by Lippy91 »

I also race, I race every NEATV that I can. I usually dont miss any but this year family obligations were more important. Well to tell the truth I couldn't catch an early enough flight. In our series we have about 350 riders every race. The novice class has about 60 riders, Amatuers 40+ and 30+ class has over 50. Trophies can be hard to come bye at times. Never mind the 5' or 6' trophies I'll be happy with the 12 inch trophy.

cheetah5431

#33 Post by cheetah5431 »

I'm racing every GNCC this year.smile.gif

KYmxracer52

#34 Post by KYmxracer52 »

Is Earlywines new indoor track opened yet?? It may no be their's, but I 've heard a HUGE one is being built in Maysville. Is it done yet? I'd like to go ride there.

TheJaspMan

#35 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by KYmxracer52
Is Earlywines new indoor track opened yet??  It may no be their's, but I 've heard a HUGE one is being built in Maysville.  Is it done yet?  I'd like to go ride there.

Not yet. He said the seasons first race will be in June.

We go there nearly every weekend for one thing or another. And have also been helping put the building together. The footers are all laid and hardned. He also has the driveway and parking lots graveled.

It's gonna be big. I'm sure it's the only one going up. Big Rock has no desire to open a track.

It's not all the way into Maysville. It sits a few miles west of town on the AA Highway. It takes us about 45 mins to get there.

His wife Nikkie is teaching my wife to ride clutch. And then giving her some MX lessons. They are some really nice people. Be sure and check things out.