Hi, who are you???

aroracer72

Hi, who are you???

#1 Post by aroracer72 »

Hi,
Im sitting here at my computer, browsing daleriders.com as usual and am bored. So i thought, id post a new thread. This thread is a bit different, but should be informational to most or some of us. Im tired of talking to members of this site...and calling them by their member name. lol..i know its silly...but i dont know every 1's real name...so this thread is made for every one who wouldnt mind...to post a little about yourself....so we can get to know each other better. Im shure every 1 knows me as the annoying 15(now 16) yr old rolleyes.gif , but i only know a litttle about a couple of yah. So post some info about your selves.....that way we can be more professional and comfortable when we talk to eachother or help each other out.

Im 16
Live in ortonville, MI
LOVE cannondales and racing/duning
And love learning about quads and how they work
Im a learn and technician freak about quads
My name is Chad, but my nickname is chadwick/chadly

Have a great day every 1

hnnblehscnnble

#2 Post by hnnblehscnnble »

hey chad its kyle.the one in ohio.i talk to u all the time on aim if ur on.hope ya member!

kyle

Jumbo747

#3 Post by Jumbo747 »

most people dont feel comfortable giving out personal information over the internet but I will...my names mike, im from nashville, TN..i currently own a 400ex with a few extras & am selling it very soon for a cannonale :eek:

rope83

#4 Post by rope83 »

This is a interesting post but since I mostly read the posts since I don??????????????????t get to spend money on my quad(need the beer money) or ride while I am at school. Just read everyone else??????????????????s quad fun I figured Id give it a shot.

I??????????????????m Rob from New Stanton, Pa (near Pittsburgh). I have been going to school in Laramie Wyoming when I can??????????????????t ride my dale. Just purchased my dale at the end of last summer so still new but trying to learn as much as I can about them.

claas900

#5 Post by claas900 »

..Patrick,from Hanford Ca...02 speed..Im 26,not married no kids...My s/n name stands for a brand name of a harverster...witch is what i do for a liveing..

quad_freak14

#6 Post by quad_freak14 »

WELL my name is Dirk Davis (cool name huh?)..im 15 and i work every day of the week..i gave up alot of my time with friends to afford racing funds...

I race youth production on one of the baddest 250x's you will ever see:D

Im from a small town in illinois...

my dream in life is to race a full National MX series(dont even care what class at this point) and to own my own buisness like Haydug cycles (small chance!!)

and the main thing...I'm a ladies man!