Cannondaleriders.com Project Bike

haydug

#31 Post by haydug »

Honestly I haven't touched it for awhile, trying to keep up with 2 race bikes and run a shop while doing my own service work, boy there just isn't enough time in the day.
But, update, I am having the cases chromed, so we should have some bling bling!!

tjusa

#32 Post by tjusa »

hey hows the project comming weres the pics

haydug

#33 Post by haydug »

To be honest, the project is coming along, however I'm trying to get some parts polished now, or chromed. But, to help a fellow member of this site out, I had to pull the a-arms back off of it today and ship them out so he will have them in Cali.
I'll post some pics as soon as I get the front end back on.

Anyone interested in doing some polishing work for this bike??
Small stuff like the spindles, etc.

tjusa

#34 Post by tjusa »

now thats the great thing about cannondalers !!!!!!!!! tear there own bike apart so someone else can ride !!!:clap: well when you get it back were waiting for the pics :usa

NRath

Yeah, it's understandable...

#35 Post by NRath »

Who has time for building a Cannondale project bike......

when there's a YFZ to build!!!!!!!!!!!!!tongue.gif tongue.gif :w: tongue.gif tongue.gif

Just giving you a hard time! But, you certainly can't work on all the quads at one time!

cdale440

#36 Post by cdale440 »

if you have the time to build a yfz then you're wasting it by not building a cannondale.rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

JST

#37 Post by JST »

Is the project dead?If not make Chris work on it since he is hurt from High Point.

cannibalq8

#38 Post by cannibalq8 »

hey Doug

i belive that u could call Kelly from KMS www.kmsperformance.com and him to create a turbo for the project dale. KMS made an EFI/Turbo kit for some slow quads such as raptors ,Ds's and ex's and make them really BAD ***!!!

u can see there vids for a STOCK 04 Baja DS with KMS turbo hillshooting and spanked Pami fully moded DS760 , modifed shee's and raptors in sandmountain .KMS turbos increase the h.p by 50% !!!.. check dyno sheets and vids in http://www.kmsperformance.com/video/

stock DS is 38 h.p.. stock DS with EFI/KMS Turbo will gain 83 h.p
stock raptor is 37 h.p ..stock raptor with EFI/KMS Turbo will gain 80's ( check the dyno sheets )

i wonder what will happend if KMS make a turbo for our dales rolleyes.gif

if Doug agree and call KMS and they agree to make a turbo. i will be the 1st member who will pay for that turbo.

haydug

#39 Post by haydug »

OK, what color plastic should I get for this, it is getting a 250R conversion this week, a new stem (laptraffic stole that one). The front end is on, shocks are on, getting ready to put it on the ground. The motor is getting dropped this week for a falicon 470 motor, and will be my new race bike. I'll post some pics next week. :drink: