Ride For Life in NC. Please Help!

thomez

#11 Post by thomez »

I could bring the Wolverine and show your heavy machines how a light one can stay on top of the mud not sink smile.gif

Anyone else hear about the mud run somewhere down here in LA? They said the 4x's messed around and were having a lot of trouble, and a kid on a Z400 showed up and said he could go across that.... they were like Riiiiiightttt...

He took the Z, got a big running start, and skimmed the top of the mud the whole way across, won the mud run with a lil 2x... gotta love it sometimes :drink:

JBBSPEED

#12 Post by JBBSPEED »

Cool.. Please come...

Zack there 3 classes so your wolvey will be in the under 450CC class so you will not have to go up against the 650 and 700's. smile.gif

The poker run is going to be a little dif then most. I plan on making you hunt for the card holders. it will be like a treasure/hunt poker run. smile.gif

We are going to have a blast. smile.gif smile.gif

thomez

#13 Post by thomez »

Well.... I got out the Mapquest... 10 hours each way... I don't know about that one, pretty doubtful. sad.gif

Have a great time guys. Everyone that can make it, I encourage you to do so. Looks like it is for a great cause. smile.gif

JBBSPEED

#14 Post by JBBSPEED »

I forgot to say that the Event will be held at Big Dawgs Trail System Near Greenville NC. Here is a link to check out Big Dawgs.
http://bigdawgoffroad.com/

k-dog

#15 Post by k-dog »

Woooot, count me in, come on guys join us. Lets get as many Cannondales there as we can.

theJeStEr1340

#16 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

I might be there. dunno yet.

Jaybr

#17 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by JBBSPEED
I forgot to say that the Event will be held at Big Dawgs Trail System Near Greenville NC. Here is a link to check out Big Dawgs.
http://bigdawgoffroad.com/

How is Big Dawgs? My daughter will be going to college in Greenville next year, maybe I'll be making regular riding trips down there so I can stop in and check up on her:wow

JBBSPEED

#18 Post by JBBSPEED »

Originally posted by Jaybr
How is Big Dawgs?  My daughter will be going to college in Greenville next year, maybe I'll be making regular riding trips down there so I can stop in and check up on her:wow

A lot of people get turned off by the $20.00 price tag to ride so never see what the place has to offer. This is a mistake.

Big Dawgs in my opinion is currently the premiere ATV Park in our State of NC. The woods trails are Awesome not to hard and not to easy. What I like about them is that they are all one way and are great for GNCC style racers to practice on. There are plenty of Mud trails for the UTS and Mud hole can be found throughout the park. There is a neat Sand pit area with hills and burms. They have a flat sand Drag Strip. The only riding area that needs some work is the MX section but they are still working on it. When you get done riding for the day you can pull up to there many quad wash off stations so your ride is happy and clean. The owners of Big Dawgs are very very nice and are all about make the place the best it can be. If you click the link above to Big Dawgs you can read all the other things they are planning to build for us all to use. I know that very soon the Shower stalls will be complete so you will be able to clean yourself up be fore you leave. smile.gif

I can safely say I have more fun there then any other place in NC. :usa

thomez

#19 Post by thomez »

We need a place like that in Ohio!!! Sounds awesome!!

JBBSPEED

#20 Post by JBBSPEED »

Originally posted by thomez
We need a place like that in Ohio!!! Sounds awesome!!

ah yes you do but I would trade you ten Croatan's for 1 WNF.
If you live near Lancaster you have some really nice places to ride. wink.gif plus you have Danotos Pizza the best pizza chain on earth.