Cannondale links

thomez

Cannondale links

#1 Post by thomez »

For those seeking info maybe we could dig up some links from the good 'ole days.

http://www.atvillustrated.com/feature_arti...t/shootout.html

Thanks to jerrygomez for sending it to me.

Share more.

bknight

#2 Post by bknight »

is ok if i add mine this is the one i got it was a demo
http://www.off-road.com/atv/reviews/quads/.../glamis440.html

CdaleRacer0128

#3 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

keep em coming, i remember reading this a long time ago before i bought my dale, i thought it was gonna be sooo sweet.. and it was just up to my expectattions... i really miss those days:cry:

but hey, these days are even better, my dale is now what it should have been then and we're basically operated by the greatest owners in the world, ourselves, i think we should be really proud on how far we've come by ourselves with only some help from maz, haydug, jeff, and a few other guys..hats off to ya'll n keep thse links coming i know i've read more of them though!

Pro400EXC

#4 Post by Pro400EXC »

Ahh Man like usual...

The Zuki wins the shootout....

Man,i would love to see a day when a Cannondale wins a shootout...

ABM-CANNIBAL

#5 Post by ABM-CANNIBAL »

They way I took it was the Cannondale is for experianced riders that can handle the power these machines have. Notice all the work put into the others and they still don't compare. Even the king of the dunes (Banshee) didn't compare to the Glamis.:clap:

jerrygomez2002

More Links

#6 Post by jerrygomez2002 »

thomez

#7 Post by thomez »

Originally posted by Pro400EXC
Ahh Man like usual...

The Zuki wins the shootout....

Man,i would love to see a day when a Cannondale wins a shootout...

The Suzuki won? Did you read the right shootout?

Cdale had more power, handled better, and was the best race machine for the better rider. Hands down that is an @ss kicking in a shootout!

J. Delaney

#8 Post by J. Delaney »

The ragazines usually pick the machine whose builder spends the most money in their advertising department. I remember back in 98' Kawasaki and Yamaha both came out with their own new lightweight liter bikes. The Kawasaki was quicker in the 1/4 mile, faster around Willow Springs raceway, and was more comfortable. But they picked the Yamaha as the better bike. I don't get it. :confused:

thomez

#9 Post by thomez »