this is it

thomez

#11 Post by thomez »

How old are you? What is your mechanical experience? Do you have a family member or friend familiar with 4 stroke motorcycles/quads/lawn mowers even? Anyone that can help?

Can you afford the maintenence? $30 for an oil change or so.

Do you like to go fast and be different than the pack?

Do you like to learn really cool chit?

michigan_rider

#12 Post by michigan_rider »

im 15 been around quads and snowmobiles since i was three, my dad helps me in the matinence areas. Yes i like to go fast, and can afford an oil change.

thomez

#13 Post by thomez »

If your dad will commit to helping you figure out the updates, help you do them, and maybe go through the manual and go over the maintenence with you, I say go for it. Get a D&M Kit immediately so you can work on your EFI, do updates, ride the he!l out of it.

I would have dad look at this and see what he thinks. He doesn't want you buying a nightmare or a suprise and needs to know things as much as you do. Get his opinion, then consider what you want - if he is game, and you are game... we'll be ready to help answer questions anytime.

CdaleRacer0128

#14 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

yep just as Thomez said, we're here for you and i am also 16 and now can drop the motor myself in about a lil under two hours, its an easy job and all the updates are pretty straight forward. if not, there are alot of people near michecan who can help you out a lot