Congrats to Jeff for taking 1st at Sparta!

TurboJay

#21 Post by TurboJay »

Congrats Jeff.....Keep up the good work!!!! Sorry I din't come down to see you pull it off. I heard about the parking situation the night before and decided not to mess with it.

pdavis

#22 Post by pdavis »

great job jeff, :clap: :clap: :clap:
now i can say that a pro race winner put me in the wall when we raced karts tongue.gif tongue.gif

jfarrar

#23 Post by jfarrar »

awesome job jeff.keep it in the spotlight.:clap:

Psychosis

#24 Post by Psychosis »

Originally posted by thomez
2 Cannondale DNF's in the morning race

Hey! I was one of those! :w: ohmy.gif Broke starter clutch gear and got stuck up to where I couldn't push start it and nobody could get it out. 7 Guys tried helping me at the same time and we couldn't budge it. Caught on a stump halfway in a rut. (Not a pretty sight, but no damage.)

And congats Jeff! Maybe I should come and ask you a question before all your races when your getting ready to line up. I could be your good luck charm. biggrin.gif

jcv440

#25 Post by jcv440 »

Jeff!!!!!!! Way to go! Congrats on your overall! Didn't take you long to strike! :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :head: :head: :head: :head: :head:

haydug

#26 Post by haydug »

Congrats Jeff!!! Way to go! I knew you could do it. :usa

Derno24

#27 Post by Derno24 »

This is what we have been waiting for! Good work Jeff!:clap: :clap: :clap: :head: :hammer:

TheJaspMan

#28 Post by TheJaspMan »

pdavis

#29 Post by pdavis »

from the front page of the GNCC web site:

Meanwhile, in ATV racing at the Spartan, the muddy conditions led to an upset as ATK rider Jeff Stoess took his first career overall win. Jeff has always been fast in the mud, but he was on a whole different level today guiding his #14 machine to the win. Chad DuVall was second and Pro Am rider Chris Jenks was third. Stay tuned for much, much more soon.

again
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :usa :usa :usa

TricityCdale

#30 Post by TricityCdale »

Can I get a "**** yea"? Way to go Jeff!!!!!!!!!!!!