Fx 400?!?!?!?!

Redman

#1 Post by Redman »

Make sure it had all the updates and recalls done. Stock for stock the fx400 should beat a cannibal cause it has the speed type map with the 1000rpm more rev limiter. I have an early model cannibal and I have had no problems with it. I wish I had all those parts on it though.
Put new plastic on it and nobody could tell the difference.

Ryanstones

um, what's the guys number

#2 Post by Ryanstones »

J/K
sounds like an excellent machine.

quad_freak14

Re: Fx 400?!?!?!?!

#3 Post by quad_freak14 »

Originally posted by Foxracingboy
Is the FX 400 any good? And will someone please compare it to a Cannibal i want to race XC do yall think it would be any good? heres the deal
It is a 2001 FX400.  When the bike was 1 year old, it put a little oil out the breather.  Instead of just fixing the problem, Cannondale put a complete new 2002 engine it it including the hydraulic clutch, so now everything on the bike is updated, including the 1000 computer.  I have the programmer where you can change maps in it.  It currently has the Moto map in it.  It has a Houser steering stem with Tag bars, Lonestar +4 axle, and AC Nerf Bars, front bumper, and skid plate.  It has 18" Turf Tamers on .190 wheels on the rear and 19" Holeshot MX on .190 wheels on the front.  Bike has never been wrecked, and the plastic shows very little wear and is as close to new as it can be.  I only ride for fun, so the bike has never been raced.  You would not be disappointed with the bike--it is as nice as I say it is.  

Thats what the guy said dose it soud good to yall?
thanks

I dunno...you wunna race XC? it is widend and has MX tires on it. +4 sounds kinda wide for woods

quad_freak14

#4 Post by quad_freak14 »

btw..how much is it?