Great news! Bling Bling

TheJaspMan

#41 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by USAMoto00
Okay guys, here's the deal: the bumpers are going to be $100 a piece plus shipping for the standard aluminum ($119 retail). So if it's okay with Haydug, I will give $5 for every bumper sold from this site to cannondaleriders.com. Does this sound okay with everyone? Oh yea, order away cause I have to place a BIG order. Pre-production Bling Star arrives tomorrow (Fri.) with production starting next week with our order being the first. If I can come to the group ride it'll be on my quad so everyone can check it out!:usa :head:

I guess after tonight I will be the only one on this site since I can't make the ride. :cry:

TheJaspMan

#42 Post by TheJaspMan »

echo, echo, echo...

USAMoto00

#43 Post by USAMoto00 »

If I can go, I won't leave until Fri. late afternoon to evening.

CdaleRacer0128

#44 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

ya n i don't leave til tomorrow afternoon..
smile.gif

quad_freak14

#45 Post by quad_freak14 »

I'd like one....as soon as i see pics...smile.gif

Happyboy

#46 Post by Happyboy »

count me in for one. And don't worry Jaspman, I can't go either. TOOOOOOO long of a drive. sad.gif

TheJaspMan

#47 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by Happyboy
count me in for one.  And don't worry Jaspman, I can't go either.  TOOOOOOO long of a drive.  :(

My buddy just called me a minute ago on his way to Dougs area. Then he is off to the ride. I sure do wish I could go!!!! Got to work to pay for vacation and quad bling.... :mad:

USAMoto00

#48 Post by USAMoto00 »

Blingity bling bling bling!!smile.gif Guys, I got an idea. Why don't we try and have like a Cannondale Nationals race or something in the Fall or late Summer. Try and get a track for the weekend and all of us just race our arses off all day and camp together and bench race at night. What do ya think, or am I dreaming?:usa

KYmxracer52

#49 Post by KYmxracer52 »

Sounds like a good idea!! Maybe pic a track in Ohio or around Kentucky or Tennessee. I recommend Daniel Boone and Muddy Creek.

TheJaspMan

#50 Post by TheJaspMan »

I would suggest Earlywines in Maysville KY. It's brand new and has a roof over it. Plus he's a great guy and will make a good deal I'm sure. He may even have a place for a small hare scramble too.