Well guys, here are my two babies

lol

#11 Post by lol »

o ok, i like them, i havnt had any bad expieriences with them, my moms jeep has been through everything, everyones entitled to there own opinion:)

cannondale27

#12 Post by cannondale27 »

I may be wrong but I believe the crossfire and alot of other mopars are getting more and more Mercedes parts including motor and trans.

justfine

actaully...

#13 Post by justfine »

I would hope Mercedes could move them in the right direction, and I did not mean to put your car down. It seems like one of the coolest cars they have come out with in years. I have owned Chryslers like I said before. My beef is not as much with the product as it is with service. Service after sale is a big deal to me as it should be to most people. Chrysler has poor customer service after sale, and that is not just an opinion. That is fact. The current president of Chrysler even owned up to that, adn he said he would like to change peoples mind in the future. As far as good Jeeps. I have one that is not. Companies like Honda that make a superior product and give superior service will really pull even further ahead of other companies.

thomez

#14 Post by thomez »

TOYOTA! :deal:

440EX4ME

Re: actaully...

#15 Post by 440EX4ME »

Originally posted by justfine
Companies like Honda that make a superior product and give superior service will really pull even further ahead of other companies.

Got to love those Hondas smile.gif :head:

Seriously on the subject of chrysler or dodge or Daimler or what ever they are called now.

They have allways had a good looking and except for a fews years a good performing product, but the reliability and how they handle or didnt handle the problems has been their problem from before most of us were even born.

I have owned a few of their products and though initially pleased after owning them for a while and the problems started that quickly changed.

The Govt absolutely saved their butts in the 80's and Iacocca was able to drive that positive into a profitable company with a much better product in the 90's, and I hope for the sake of the company that the merger etc they will be producing an even more exciting product (seems they are judging on the crossfire and the new 300C) with a lot more reliability as well.

If you have not checked out the crossfire go take a look at one and you should be as suprized as I was with the quality and a fit and finish level that Chrysler has never seen b4.

Hope they keep it going etc

banzairx7

#16 Post by banzairx7 »

Cross fire- cool, EX ehhh...

The crossfire is 99% mercedes so I'm sure its a pretty relieable.

CptHook

#17 Post by CptHook »

*The thread slowly emerged from its cool dark grave, grunting and moaning as it slowly began to walk again.*

Derno24

#18 Post by Derno24 »

Someone got really bored and asked how can I waste bandwidth.

When we are resurrecting threads with a vote between a car and a 250ex we are going down hill or are we already there?

440EX4ME

#19 Post by 440EX4ME »

Originally posted by Derno24
Someone got really bored and asked how can I waste bandwidth.  

When we are resurrecting threads with a vote between a car and a 250ex we are going down hill or are we already there?

Cool to see your still alive there bud smile.gif

Now if that idea was posted by someone with less than a gazillion posts it would have meant more lol.

jesshamner

#20 Post by jesshamner »

WTF????:wow