Post Here if Wade Wilcox has your money and engine

kidmaker

#11 Post by kidmaker »

I have to agree! Some info is better than NO info. At least you could find other means for an engine if he replied. I've heard some good things and some bad things regarding SBM and wade.
I have several friends including myself that have Cdales. Most had issues regarding cranks, sleeves, etc.
I started buying my parts from Quadsource Motorsports last year. I had good luck getting tech help and the parts I needed. I ended up taking them my motor when it pissed out about a quart of oil into my airbox :- ( ....I had a cracked sleeve. It took (2) weeks to get it back to me. It's been months since I got it back and it still runs great! Tom the service manager said people ship them motors from all over to be rebuilt. Best thing is I didn't pay a penny until it was done. Two of my buddies took Tom's advice and had the stud kit installed. Several loose bolts but no severe damage.
www.quadsource.com or 734-941-3484. I feel confident recommending them, "Thanks Tom"!

atvrulz

#12 Post by atvrulz »

"Quadsource" installed the eight studs in one of my engines and cleaned out one of my engines, when the motor ate up the transmission oil filter. They did a great job, and a fast turnaround time also.

crawlr

#13 Post by crawlr »

Originally posted by jfarrar
wade had my motor for a while when he first split from south bay.took way longer than normal to get it returned.all along he was tellin me that dustin and southbay were the ones responsible for not getting peoples motor out and not being able to contact any of them.i believed him.well now i feel exactly opposite.i havent heard much from southbay but i do believe wade was a big part of all the bad crap that was happening there.i gotta apologize to anyone who i recommended to wade i had no idea this would happen.thanks for lying to us wade!!!

Southbay did my motor and I can assure you they are no better without Wade!