Wistechs Vac,ATK,Dunes,New Friends

wistech

#21 Post by wistech »

The first day they thought they could get by with stock tires but they changed thier minds right away. They shipped the tires back to you yesterday from somewhere out in yellowstone. Be sure and inspect them for damage . I think jared forgot he had paddles on and spun the tires once in the parking lot. It looks like one of your geckos has a small amount of damage on one of the paddles. I dont think it will affect anything but if you want Ill beat a new tire out of him.
The last day was the most depressing, I was forced to drive a 450r and a 400ex . Man they just dont compare but you can still have fun on them. I think I would have just rather sat in the hot tub back at the motel but someone had to keep an eye on those rookies.

wistech

#22 Post by wistech »

Heres Rob "No Hander" going all out to beat my distance on this jump. The 400ex just didnt have the power to climb out of the bowl to beat my distance. I had him by a couple feet. Had he used my quad he would have smoked me.

bknight

#23 Post by bknight »

wistech

im glad you had a good trip 15hr you could have road the coast dunes in my neck of the woods been to st. a not bad there

wistech

#24 Post by wistech »

The sand changed so much every day. After a hard rain you had gobs of traction and then when it started to dry it got frothy and loose. The next day it was all good again. The veiw was truly wonderfull .

wistech

#25 Post by wistech »

I love scaring the crap out of the cameraman . Check out the tires on this hillclimb. You would swear the prowedges would just rip off the wheels.

wistech

#26 Post by wistech »

Sand and Dales .... What a view

wistech

Hey anybody know how to start these things?

#27 Post by wistech »

Maybe its just me but do these guys look confused?

wistech

Erin on Sand Mountain

#28 Post by wistech »

Erin comes back after making short work of Sand Mountain. You would swear the glamis models were made for duning.LOL Look at the color coordination. Good job.:clap:

wistech

#29 Post by wistech »

Originally posted by cannondale27
Wow that was a awesome trip.Wistech you supply the pizza and refreshment and Iceracer and I will be right over to give you a hand getting those motors back together.No worries.

Now your talking. Ill even chip in for gas money. This weekend sound good?

fyrmedic

#30 Post by fyrmedic »

Hey wait a minute, those are my geckos!!..lol. Glad you had a blast!! AWESOME pics, bud! I still have to figure out how to post mine. Have to tell ya bout the jump I tweeked my wrist on, did it just after you guys left. We had a great time! it was good to meet and ride with ya! Can't wait till ya come back!