Will I get banned???

Brad77

#91 Post by Brad77 »

Sorry Lap Traffic,

I couldn't resist editing a little.

CdaleRacer0128

#92 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

lol funny pics...

Lap traffic nice to see you back on here..i don't care WHAT You ride, get some of those reports back on here!

Haydug - nice to see you get rid of it, but how come? it was a very nice ride

and cdale pilot, yes i have been ridin a dale as lap traffic said when you guys were concerned, i bought it 3 days after they went out of business..and have been riding it ever since..about a year and a half..standard keep time on a quad is for around here 2 years..almost time to say goodbye honestly..

i think i have a problem though..if i touch a cdale, it breaks..i rode derno's, next day crank bearings, ride mine, **** im kinda afraid to ride mine... rode my friend kurt's bike this weekend, next thing i know its puking oil all over rolleyes.gif

Ryanstones

Crackin me up Brad!

#93 Post by Ryanstones »

good to see you Lap. rock on 'bro.

LapTraffic

#94 Post by LapTraffic »

LMFAO
Thats the only time I beat him, when his reverse kicked in smile.gif

Actually I think his bike stalled on the start and that picture caught him almost going over the bars.

born-to-race

#95 Post by born-to-race »

After seeing that I had to make my own...

biggrin.gif

CdaleRacer0128

#96 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

Am i going to be banned too?

Taking way too long to get the dale fixed, and need to ride/race now, got this and will have all the fixins in a short while:cool:

never will replace the good ol dale tho!

aroracer72

#97 Post by aroracer72 »

Dont worry...you wont get banned....just roosted by 40 something dales when we all see yah!!!!!!! And you all say...its a back up...but its all lies.....i have the honda...and i want my dale fixed...tired of this thing. DONT BAN HIM!!!....BURY HIM UNDER TONS OF DIRT FROM OUR ROOSTS!!!!
lol.....ummmmm......had a thought but forgot it
CHAD

quad_freak14

#98 Post by quad_freak14 »

Originally posted by CdaleRacer0128
Am i going to be banned too?

Taking way too long to get the dale fixed, and need to ride/race now, got this and will have all the fixins in a short while:cool:  

never will replace the good ol dale tho!

You aren't selling the dale are you?
Looks like alot of Dale riders are getting them..

aroracer72

#99 Post by aroracer72 »

i didnt get the yamaha i got the honda....well its my dad as he says....but i ride it everytime we go somewere........some 1 wtell the big winker to get my motor crap done so i can get this beast togetehr and start tearing it up with my dale isntead of the honda.
CHAD

CdaleRacer0128

#100 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

no way am i selling the dale, its going to be the race quad this year, then its going to switch with the yfz next year beign the race quad and dale back up..

went riding today on the yfz, I LOOOOVE it haha sorry guys but its so nice and perfect set up for me.. STOCK:cool:

you ride yours yet ROOSTIN or whateveryour name is on here? haha