Pimp Your Ride

jfarrar

Pimp Your Ride

#1 Post by jfarrar »

guys i have the ultimate pimp your ride project.i am working on converting a pimp 77 chevy ''beauville'' into the ultimate toy hauler.i will try to take pics as i go if i can.usamoto00 fill the fools in on a little details.:head:

jfarrar

#2 Post by jfarrar »

oh yeah by the way i payed 100 bucks for it

USAMoto00

#3 Post by USAMoto00 »

Dude, it is PIMP! It is tan and cream with checker board pattern seats. It has VW van like multiple windows and rotating captain's chairs. It smells a little funky though...??? Hmmm, must of had something to do with all that left over ..... tobacco and hay from the 70's. It'll probably be featured on MTV or something real soon. Wait until you hear about the paint job and shag carpeting going in it. lol:( :usa

jfarrar

#4 Post by jfarrar »

brian when you refer to the colors please use their proper names buckskin and santa two tone w/ buckskin interior:p

USAMoto00

#5 Post by USAMoto00 »

Oh yea, I stand corrected. I thought we were going to hang the buckskin's to entice the ladies for a shaggin'. I forgot about the factory equipped buckskin colors.:deal: smile.gif

born-to-race

#6 Post by born-to-race »

Sounds pretty sweet smile.gif

Make sure you post pics :head:

CdaleRacer0128

#7 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

OH GOD i can't wait to see this one..jason you def will have to drive this to the nationals! pimp it up, park it next to natalie's STI!ohmy.gif

sillysspeed

#8 Post by sillysspeed »

yeeeeeea, hook it uuupp!! biggrin.gif

jfarrar

#9 Post by jfarrar »

well we got all the trim stripped off and got her sanded down and applied a little bondo.plans are for shootin some enamal on it tomorrow to cover up the buckskin exterior.took some pics but we dont have the cable to hook the cam to the pc so we'll have to wait till the transformation is done and get them developed.the winky's that once rode in this thing are gonna turn in their graves when the finished product comes around.my goal is to have her ready for red bud(move over natalie):head:

USAMoto00

#10 Post by USAMoto00 »

I thought you were gonna have Gust move, not Natalie? Then again, Natalie has a hot chicky.......shaggin' wagon is in!smile.gif